[Serie A] Udinese 1-4 JUVENTUS (2nd September 2012) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Is it just me or do we have a more indifferent approach compared to last season so far? Sometimes I wonder where all that grinta has gone. I thought about this since our friendlies, we play with much less intensity yet we win everything. Is this a way of saving our energy or do we lack Conte motivating everyone on the sideline?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is it just me or do we have a more indifferent approach compared to last season so far? Sometimes I wonder where all that grinta has gone. I thought about this since our friendlies, we play with much less intensity yet we win everything. Is this a way of saving our energy or do we lack Conte motivating everyone on the sideline?
We're smarter now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As everyone said, it's a good thing plus now we dictate games more.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If we go unbeaten in the first part of the season, then we equalise their record. Then we need to beat Parma in round 20 in order to beat it.
Right now we're on 41.
Thank you sir. :beer:
We have broken the undefeated record right? IIRC Capello's Milan were the record holders with 34 games before us right?
Not yet, to have a better idea where we stand read Alen's quote ^

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not much to say about the game, since it was done as a contest very early.

Juve were adequate, and I'm sure they could have stepped things up if they'd had to.

They really need to sort their defending of set-pieces. If they keep letting the opposition win the first header, they are asking for trouble.

Takes some time to get back in the groove and the heat won't be helping.

Also, Juve didn't play with a huge amount of pace and aggression last season when playing 3-5-2 either. It was far more about controlling things and grinding teams down then as well, not like 4-3-3 when Juve did play with fantastic intensity which a lot of teams just couldn't live with at all.

Still, it's a good thing that Juve can win when playing without so much intensity.

Last season Juve had to be 'on' constantly and they ended up expending more energy that they really ought to have needed to to win games because of it.

Will be important now that they are in the CL to be able to win games without having to play flat out too much of the time.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Juve were adequate, and I'm sure they could have stepped things up if they'd had to.

They really need to sort their defending of set-pieces. If they keep letting the opposition win the first header, they are asking for trouble.

Also, Juve didn't play with a huge amount of pace and aggression last season when playing 3-5-2 either. It was far more about controlling things and grinding teams down then as well, not like 4-3-3 when Juve did play with fantastic intensity which a lot of teams just couldn't live with at all.

Still, it's a good thing that Juve can win when playing without so much intensity.

Last season Juve had to be 'on' constantly and they ended up expending more energy that they really ought to have needed to to win games because of it.

Will be important now that they are in the CL to be able to win games without having to play flat out too much of the time.
:agree:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Subscribe to this channel asap. Full HD 1080p, all rights to serie a matches, english commentary, and the highlights are uploaded right after each game. Great channel

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

:tup:

lol @ 1:39 is when he kisses Licht's nipple
epic nipplekiss. couldn't have done it better, myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)