[Serie A] Udinese 0-3 Juventus [20th August, 2023 20:45 CEST] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The thing I liked most about Cambiaso & Weah is that they made it so hard for Udinese to press us. I hope we build on this & not go back to the times when we shat our pants as soon as a team pressed hard.
It's not that they brought a different energy, it's that they brought some energy.

Astute from Toli to sign Weah, noticing that the most important was some young legs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still thinking of that performance by Cambiaso. Haven't seen a more complete game like that from a Juve FB since I dont even know when. He looked like young Kimmich
And certainly not from a debutant.

You watched him before his loan, right? And maybe during? I'm interested in how much benefit you think he got from his year away? Just because so many go on loan and never come back. What was his case?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It's not that they brought a different energy, it's that they brought some energy.

Astute from Toli to sign Weah, noticing that the most important was some young legs

- - - Updated - - -

And certainly not from a debutant.

You watched him before his loan, right? And maybe during? I'm interested in how much benefit you think he got from his year away? Just because so many go on loan and never come back. What was his case?
I watched him a bit at Bologna and at the national youth teams. He was good imo but not as good as he has been in preseason and vs Udinese. I think Allegri found the ideal tactics to use the best qualities of Cambiaso. From the youth teams I always thought Parisi was the best talent at fullback, then Udogie. Cambiaso and Bellanova were always good but a bit bellow those other two.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched him a lot more at genoa than bologna, but I also know Bologna utilized him more as a FB than a wingback, so gaining that experience was probably good for rounding out his game. But I thought he was ready for Juve last season so idk how much he really needed another loan. I'd be lying if I said I saw these type of performances coming though, he looks like a legit game changer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not as bad as you pretending you watch press conferences and interviews from players all around Europe to check whether they are praising head coach only or the assistants too.
i love that anyone who criticizes allegri lives rent free in your head. it gives me massive satisfaction that you and your circle of allegri cultists cannot deal with any criticism of allegri without getting offended.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i love that anyone who criticizes allegri lives rent free in your head. it gives me massive satisfaction that you and your circle of allegri cultists cannot deal with any criticism of allegri without getting offended.
You sound really butthurt. Be less butthurt. Miss more matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)