[Serie A] Torino 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 26th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Bunch of reserves? A 15 million retarded bunch of a reserve like Ogbonna? You know that Ogbonna ,the "solid" performance guy one?That Ogbonna .
I am not worried at all but don't talk nonsense.Where were our defense prior the first goal?
Why Matri didn't score from clear chances?Because he is idiot.I know that we only loan him.
Padoin although I admire him as a overall player always sucks on the left flank.
So don't explain some things differently than they are.

- - - Updated - - -

:D So true.

i dont rate padoin as flank role! he’ll end up on the bench.im waiting for asamoah and see how allegri want to use him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bunch of reserves? A 15 million retarded bunch of a reserve like Ogbonna? You know that Ogbonna ,the "solid" performance guy one?That Ogbonna .
I am not worried at all but don't talk nonsense.Where were our defense prior the first goal?
Why Matri didn't score from clear chances?Because he is idiot.I know that we only loan him.
Padoin although I admire him as a overall player always sucks on the left flank.
So don't explain some things differently than they are.
I dont think you could possible have missed when i was shouting and beeing all rampant and furious that our #1 need was a promising fullback, "as we had 2 starters and some shit". Ogbonna beeing "both shit and retarded".
Now Bonucci i rate in a 3man cb defence, but his season he surprised me quite alot in a 4backline, when coupled with chiellini or barzagli.
We payed for him and it was a mistake. this shit happens. I hope we can replace him asap.

I said in the live thread that goal was pure comedy, as everything was wrong and everyone was making wrong decisions. a comical 10 seconds of pure blundering.

Matri is a hardworking player, that can get in positions very well, but he tends to finish poorly. Thing is, matri is our 4th striker, loaned for barely a thing.

We missed our best players : Barzagli, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez. Quite a big deal tbh.

Yet we could have won, but we didnt. We could have taken it seriously, but we didnt. And tbh, considering the chance of injuries, its good like this.

4 more points, next game will matter, lets see what happens then :tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont think you could possible have missed when i was shouting and beeing all rampant and furious that our #1 need was a promising fullback, "as we had 2 starters and some $#@!". Ogbonna beeing "both $#@! and retarded".
Now Bonucci i rate in a 3man cb defence, but his season he surprised me quite alot in a 4backline, when coupled with chiellini or barzagli.
We payed for him and it was a mistake. this $#@! happens. I hope we can replace him asap.

I said in the live thread that goal was pure comedy, as everything was wrong and everyone was making wrong decisions. a comical 10 seconds of pure blundering.

Matri is a hardworking player, that can get in positions very well, but he tends to finish poorly. Thing is, matri is our 4th striker, loaned for barely a thing.

We missed our best players : Barzagli, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez. Quite a big deal tbh.

Yet we could have won, but we didnt. We could have taken it seriously, but we didnt. And tbh, considering the chance of injuries, its good like this.

4 more points, next game will matter, lets see what happens then :tup:
Well at least we agree on Ogbonna.Matri is a pure and clear flop.One of the best Marota's deals for selling him.He needs 100 chances to score.That Pirlo pass to him....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
as bad as Matri is, he contributed a lot to our 1st scudetto under Conte, and he also scored a very important goal this season against Fiorentina. "pure and clear flop" is not a term you should describe him with

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
as bad as Matri is, he contributed a lot to our 1st scudetto under Conte, and he also scored a very important goal this season against Fiorentina. "pure and clear flop" is not a term you should describe him with
That's what I think about him.It's my personal view.Nobody has to agree with that.Yes he scores against Fiorentina very important goal.Yes he scores some important goals under Conte(I still remember against Milan 1-1 away at 82 minute when he was "handed " by hand by a "best" defender Silva T. and he scores).Also other goals.But that have nothing to do that he needs at least 100 chances to score.Today,that Pirlo remote pass to him.I am without words how he failed to score.Sooner he goes better.Anyway at this moment he is better than Nando who is lost in the space.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he did get there and controlled it. Then he matri'd it :D
Such a "control"......

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I get your point but I feel that Vidal's injury is long gone and he's just underperforming. Physically he's fine, but he can't just get to that level.
Maybe its all in his head, or he is afraid form getting injured?
I think we'll have to wait another season to see what's the problem

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
.But that have nothing to do that he needs at least 100 chances to score.
You're just blatantly disregarding facts here.

2011-12 10 goals - 68 shots attempted. 1 goal every 6.8 shots attempted. He also had 3 legitimate goals disallowed that season. Against Milan, Napoli, Parma. Which would have put him at 13 goals - 71 shots, 1 goal every 5.4 shots.

2012-13 was even better with 10 goals from 48 shots attempted or 1 goal every 4.8 shots attempted.

In his two full seasons here, his chance conversion rate was actually quite decent.

Quags for example on the other hand:

2011-12: 49 shots - 4 goals. 1 goal every 12.25 shots

2012-13: 88 shots - 13 goals. 1 goal every 6.8 shots

Another example. Amazing Tevez this year, who is very amazing:

133 shots - 20 goals or 1 goal every 6.5 shots

Are you going to trash Tevez for having a bad conversion rate too?

Matri, during his time at Juventus, was very decent at converting chances, this was one of his best features. You are mistaking Matri missing occasional ridiculously easy chances, for missing a lot of chances. He has a tendency to fuck up the easiest of chances, but his actual chance conversion rate was very good for his entire time here.

So now, that I've proved you very wrong, please apologize. Thank you.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

https://www.facebook.com/LaGazzettaDelloSport/videos/10152727408580936/

Just about every other week that happens you don't here nothing about it

When away fans destroy our stadium, attack our fans with paper and piss bombs you here nothing about it

Some idiot in the away section threw something which caused the plastic seats to explode, its the end of the world, time to take action

double standards as per usual

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You're just blatantly disregarding facts here.

2011-12 10 goals - 68 shots attempted. 1 goal every 6.8 shots attempted. He also had 3 legitimate goals disallowed that season. Against Milan, Napoli, Parma. Which would have put him at 13 goals - 71 shots, 1 goal every 5.4 shots.

2012-13 was even better with 10 goals from 48 shots attempted or 1 goal every 4.8 shots attempted.

In his two full seasons here, his chance conversion rate was actually quite decent.

Quags for example on the other hand:

2011-12: 49 shots - 4 goals. 1 goal every 12.25 shots

2012-13: 88 shots - 13 goals. 1 goal every 6.8 shots

Another example. Amazing Tevez this year, who is very amazing:

133 shots - 20 goals or 1 goal every 6.5 shots

Are you going to trash Tevez for having a bad conversion rate too?

Matri, during his time at Juventus, was very decent at converting chances, this was one of his best features. Your misplacing Matri missing occasional ridiculously easy chances, for missing a lot of chances. He has a tendency to $#@! up the easiest of chances, but his actual chance conversion rate was very good for his entire time here.

So now, that I've proved you very wrong, please apologize. Thank you.
Yeah you proved me that I am wrong.Also Beppe was convinced too about his scoring skills that's why he sold him.
And "100 chances" means literally that he misses a lot not as a mathematical operation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)