[Serie A] Torino 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 26th, 2015) (12 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #281
    That is why Darmian would be one of the best signings in the summer when it comes to our defense.
    Got a new contract and then quit? I really hope I'm wrong though
    I didn't want to say the same thing but man....
    I am so tired of seeing him bitch about his teammates missing a pass or something but is he being held accountable at all? Did he put in one cross today? Was skinned alive by a kid.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #285
    Some of our ultra's it seems so far, havent heard any news since

- - - Updated - - -

he's a bit in lower form the past months, can happen
    But its to the point of Llorente...nothing added at all simply a position in the lineup.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    I am so tired of seeing him bitch about his teammates missing a pass or something but is he being held accountable at all? Did he put in one cross today? Was skinned alive by a kid.
    He was terrible (not an exaggeration) in both Monaco games. He was partially responsible for both goals today. Space he left on the right on second goal was larger than state of Delaware.
    He might be just tired though. We don't have any backup there after Caceres got injured

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #287
    He was terrible (not an exaggeration) in both Monaco games. He was partially responsible for both goals today. Space he left on the right on second goal was larger than state of Delaware.
    He might be just tired though. We don't have any backup there after Caceres got injured
    He has been given breaks. Plenty of them. Fitness can't be an excuse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    [/B]

Don't try your usual bullshit about pumping iron .We played bad.Bad.So don't make stupid comparasions.Go and make 250kg. benchlift instead of your stupid comments.
    I'm explaining why its a good thing to rest players the first game after the big game, and not the game before. From a physical pov, its a very logical thing.

When you field a bunch of reserves, whilst 14 points ahead, after such an emotional overload from reaching the semi's, its understandable that the team that fields has a lesser performance.
    Wouldnt call it "bad". We were the better team and created enough clear chances to win with 4-5 goals scored. Our defence was pretty bad on two occasions, decent on the rest.

It happens, players are only humans after all. Shouldnt worry.

Next game will be entirely different

- - - Updated - - -

But its to the point of Llorente...nothing added at all simply a position in the lineup.
    Oh man thats far to much

Llorente at some point was holding 0 balls for us, never got the faul, and passed everything to the opponent.
    Lichtsteiner is a bit unlucky, and could do much better in the 1v1. i'm confident he'll regain form.

Darmian ? doubt they'll sell under 25 mil for us

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Our home form: WWWWWW
    Our away form: DDDWLL

In general, we've only drawn two matches at home this season and won all other 14. Away, we've drawn five and lost 3.

Points at home: 44
    Points away: 29
    Goal difference at home: +31
    Goal difference away: +12

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Did he put in one cross today?
    He put in a fantastic left-footed cross in but Matri (?) donked it. The best cross you've ever seen I swear.

Also please stop discussing player form. Everything you have seen today is irrelevant because we won Scudetto already. In CL our players will transform into beasts, just like vs Monaco.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #291
    Oh man thats far to much

Llorente at some point was holding 0 balls for us, never got the faul, and passed everything to the opponent.
    Lichtsteiner is a bit unlucky, and could do much better in the 1v1. i'm confident he'll regain form.

He used to be a terror on the right side...getting in behind the defense to either score or set someone else up. Don't see it anymore. Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri maybe? Tevez now players better than under Conte, I guess someone has to head in the opposite direction?

- - - Updated - - -

He put in a fantastic left-footed cross in but Matri (?) donked it. The best cross you've ever seen I swear.

Also please stop discussing player form. Everything you have seen today is irrelevant because we won Scudetto already. In CL our players will transform into beasts, just like vs Monaco.
    Youre right, because players performing badly in the league obviously won't perform badly in the CL or next season. :tup:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Allegri maybe? Tevez now players better than under Conte, I guess someone has to head in the opposite direction?

- - - Updated - - -

You kidding? Licht was our worst player in both legs of Monaco tie

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #293
    But at least Vidal has gotten his fitness back on track and his defensive contribution. His passing and finished are my concerns but players like Llorente add nothing...Licht adds very little if anything at all. Its strange some players have seriously upped their performances under Allegri and a couple others have taken a step back. Vidal had an injury that's his excuse.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    I get your point but I feel that Vidal's injury is long gone and he's just underperforming. Physically he's fine, but he can't just get to that level.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Our home form: WWWWWW
    Our away form: DDDWLL

In general, we've only drawn two matches at home this season and won all other 14. Away, we've drawn five and lost 3.

Points at home: 44
    Points away: 29
    Goal difference at home: +31
    Goal difference away: +12
    we also won all home games last season. we beat that record Torino held by a large margin now i think

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    what's with those bombs? Who is to blame?
    Somebody from Juve fans section threw a firework to their fans and 11 of them were injured by the shrapnel. Torino's fans did their job before the match as they attacked our team's bus with rocks, eggs and other shit, including fireworks.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm explaining why its a good thing to rest players the first game after the big game, and not the game before. From a physical pov, its a very logical thing.

Wouldnt call it "bad". We were the better team and created enough clear chances to win with 4-5 goals scored. Our defence was pretty bad on two occasions, decent on the rest.

It happens, players are only humans after all. Shouldnt worry.

Next game will be entirely different

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man thats far to much

Bunch of reserves? A 15 million retarded bunch of a reserve like Ogbonna? You know that Ogbonna ,the "solid" performance guy one?That Ogbonna .
    I am not worried at all but don't talk nonsense.Where were our defense prior the first goal?
    Why Matri didn't score from clear chances?Because he is idiot.I know that we only loan him.
    Padoin although I admire him as a overall player always sucks on the left flank.
    So don't explain some things differently than they are.

- - - Updated - - -

:D So true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)