[Serie A] Torino 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 26th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Resting players is very different than this pussy football. defending on both goals were shocking. We need winning mentality as well as skills to have a chance in beating Real. Our back line just quit today.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #267
    I feel like trolling. Going to dig up the people that asked for the primavera and bench to play today but are guaranteed some of the same people bitching we lost.

oh, we hit the post 3 times today so unlucky. bad defending but none of our strikers decided to show up today. all of them sucked, 2 of them we already know they suck so nothing new.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #269
    and what the hell has happened to Lichtensteiner this year? shadow of the last season Licht we all saw.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I feel like trolling. Going to dig up the people that asked for the primavera and bench to play today but are guaranteed some of the same people bitching we lost.

oh, we hit the post 3 times today so unlucky. bad defending but none of our strikers decided to show up today. all of them sucked, 2 of them we already know they suck so nothing new.
    this is why we have you to open threads. to prevent things like that

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #272
    and thank god badass is still banned because we would be hearing the same lousy bullshit whining we always do after a bad performance.

- - - Updated - - -

this is why we have you to open threads. to prevent things like that
    i opened the thread. revise your theory

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    and thank god badass is still banned because we would be hearing the same lousy bull$#@! whining we always do after a bad performance
    There are a few of these on the forum.

"Oh my god, we lost to Parma, we're going to get destroyed by Monaco, then lose to Lazio, and end up out of CL and losing scudetto! Fire Allegri! Fire Marotta! Give Bonucci away for free! Sell Vidal! We are so terrible!"

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)