[Serie A] Torino 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 28, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Meh.

Fairly controlled performance, but it was hard to see where the goal was going to come for most of the game.

Was a very cautious display, in which Juve looked far more concerned about not losing than they did about winning. I certainly can't recall many occassions when Juve committed many men ahead of the ball in the search for a goal.

Although they went about it in a different way, I thought the general mentality seemed much the same as it was against Milan.

I've no issue with just keeping things tight and hoping for a chance to come, rather than really forcing things, but I'd only play in that way if I have a brilliant creative players and/or a reliable finisher. With Juve having neither of those things, they really need to be more pro-active in their efforts to creat chances, as they cannot be confident of winning consistently playing the way they have in the last couple of games.

Still, Juve did look solid and in control throughout - I can only recall the one dangerous ball across the face after a counter attack from Torino - whereas Juve did still create two clear chances in addition to the two goals scored, so I don't think you could really argue that Juve didn't deserve to win the game.

Thought the ref was very kind to Juve throughout.
:tup:

Though I'm not sure there's a need to be more pro-active. I'd agree with it in most cases but not in the situation we're in right now, as there's no reason anymore to really go for the win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:tup:

Though I'm not sure there's a need to be more pro-active. I'd agree with it in most cases but not in the situation we're in right now, as there's no reason anymore to really go for the win.
Yeah, I was speaking in more general terms.

Couldn't really blame Juve for playing to not lose yesterday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then can you tell me who are the 22 who voted for Pogba?
Most likely the black community of tuz.
I happen to be black and also happend to voted for Pogba :D Only one to take charge abit consistently for most of the game (right sided CM suited him well, linked well with a shitty Licht whole game), excellent through ball to Vuci and lots of duels easily won. Let down on the big miss, but had a decent game in overall match where non were bothered to show much of anything (besides the two goals obviously).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I really don't get your perspective point when we talk about a picture. It's all about the angle and this angle favours the offside sayers.
And the line is also wrong as it has everything to do with the ball.
Here's a very unfavourable angle for the offside 'sayers', and he is still offside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)