[Serie A] Torino 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 28, 2013) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't know if there was mention it, but I would like to write it myself: torino fans are shit and bloody cowards for mocking about Hesley. Pictures are already on VS.
Nothing in the press till now but hey Juve fans are the worst one out there. We can't even whistle to opposition players without getting branded as racists. Never mind what the others do.
Italian media are corrupt to the core.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Poor game - 3 points

Toro should have had a penalty just before we scored.
Ha ha, Glik. What an idiot. Pretty clear penalty to Toro Merda though and that goal line ref was $#@!ing looking right at it. Seriously time to get rid of those muppets.

Good game by Pogba and Vidal, as per $#@!ing usual.
Indeed. 100% penalty, we would have been furious had we not been awarded one like that.

Torino didnt deserve to lose that one. Ah well, 1 point away bishes.
Could've caused a PK with pulling Jonathas.
The ref really helped us take all three points. Clear penalty bo Bonbon.

Arturo motm.
You fuckers needs to chill out and use the internet more......

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Meh.

Fairly controlled performance, but it was hard to see where the goal was going to come for most of the game.

Was a very cautious display, in which Juve looked far more concerned about not losing than they did about winning. I certainly can't recall many occassions when Juve committed many men ahead of the ball in the search for a goal.

Although they went about it in a different way, I thought the general mentality seemed much the same as it was against Milan.

I've no issue with just keeping things tight and hoping for a chance to come, rather than really forcing things, but I'd only play in that way if I have a brilliant creative players and/or a reliable finisher. With Juve having neither of those things, they really need to be more pro-active in their efforts to creat chances, as they cannot be confident of winning consistently playing the way they have in the last couple of games.

Still, Juve did look solid and in control throughout - I can only recall the one dangerous ball across the face after a counter attack from Torino - whereas Juve did still create two clear chances in addition to the two goals scored, so I don't think you could really argue that Juve didn't deserve to win the game.

Thought the ref was very kind to Juve throughout.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Indeed. 100% penalty, we would have been furious had we not been awarded one like that.
I'm not sure how much Bonucci really put him off there.

Sure, technically it should have been a penalty, but technically there should be a dozen penalties in every match.

Bonucci had a superb match. Absolutely flawless. I'm very surprised he isn't in the poll :confused:
Got skinned once out wide left in the first half, but was good other than that.

same people after the game ended 0-2

"easy win" , "good game" , ...
Lots of people write match reports based more on the result than what they actually seen during the game.

I don't know if there was mention it, but I would like to write it myself: torino fans are shit and bloody cowards for mocking about Hesley. Pictures are already on VS.

I trust you were equally outraged when Juve had a banner referencing Superga at the last Derby?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm happy with 3 points and that's it. We play some awful to watch and ineffective football. If it wasn't Vidal's stunner it would have been a draw or even a loss.

Just go back to 4-3-3 please. Keep possession, press on opponent and play the ball forward faster. We need to change out tactics if we want to compete with Europe's finest. No top player in attack will make us competitive if we play like this next season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Check the alignment of the black line and compare it to the white lines. Nothing croocked there. The perspective is dead on.
It still surprises me how people can't get their head around perspective.

I'm being generous there, going to ground level to Bonucci's position. Bonucci is basically in line with the ball, so he's as much offside as far ahead of Bonucci he is, about 50cms.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I really don't get your perspective point when we talk about a picture. It's all about the angle and this angle favours the offside sayers.
And the line is also wrong as it has everything to do with the ball.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Juve have lossed their pressing game for a while now. I don't think the 3-5-1-1 helps either. Also is the formation switch really to accommodate Pogba or more that conte wants quags and Matri out?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think it is more to do with Conte losing patience with the forwards.

Still, he wouldn't have made the change if Pogba hadn't been doing well.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont think it was a penalty, he wasn't getting there, the shirt tug didn't really do all that much. I love it when a defender can get away with that, means they are doing their job.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juve have lossed their pressing game for a while now. I don't think the 3-5-1-1 helps either. Also is the formation switch really to accommodate Pogba or more that conte wants quags and Matri out?
They lost it. Because they had three tournaments to think about. Last year they could rest a whole week before playing again.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
This is true, and I do prefer winning more and pressing less rather than last season, though its more a lack of urgency and energy- I guess because they have been on top all season as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)