[Serie A] Torino 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 28, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Same pattern as last year really. Making a slow start to the new year, then going on a bit of a streak. Last year's 8 or 9 games during this period won us the title, these past 8 wins in this season have helped us keep our lead.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I don't know if there was mention it, but I would like to write it myself: torino fans are shit and bloody cowards for mocking about Hesley. Pictures are already on VS.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4145669 said:
361 with Vucinic - Marchisio upfront :sergoi: :361goi: :contegoi:
Because we haven't just won three games on row against rivals. Scoring five goals, and hold a clean sheet in all of them.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
In the First half vucinic had a shot which landed at pogba. And his shot was blockend by a defender. The Goalkeeper was a bid in Front of pogba and they Said it was Offside.

So is it Offside when the Keeper is ahead of the Player eventhough some defenders are still behind?

Ok i guess thats a retarded Way to describe. Hope someone reminds that incident

Mar 9, 2006
Because we haven't just won three games on row against rivals. Scoring five goals. And hold a clean sheet in all of them.
Sarcasm is good thing, but not from ur mouth

- - - Updated - - -

In the First half vucinic had a shot which landed at pogba. And his shot was blockend by a defender. The Goalkeeper was a bid in Front of pogba and they Said it was Offside.

So is it Offside when the Keeper is ahead of the Player eventhough some defenders are still behind?

Ok i guess thats a retarded Way to describe. Hope someone reminds that incident
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/5.%20law%2011_554.pdf
A player is in an offside position if:
 He is nearer to his opponents’ goal line than both the
ball and the second last opponent.

Mar 9, 2006
I thought you were boasting about this formation after the Lazio game?
I said it's good to keep result in the last 15-20 minutes, and of course you can use it from the start but not with Marchisio - Vucinic upfront, Giovinco suits to 2nd forwar position much better

- - - Updated - - -

No way Conte is gonna use Pepe in a 361.
:wgoi: :epicfailgoi: Pepe will be starter in the next season

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4145870 said:
I said it's good to keep result in the last 15-20 minutes, and of course you can use it from the start but not with Marchisio - Vucinic upfront, Giovinco suits to 2nd forwar position much better

- - - Updated - - -

:wgoi: :epicfailgoi: Pepe will be starter in the next season
Pepe is leaving in the summer bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)