[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This will be at 6 in the morning? get out of here!! :andy2:

I never really agreed with how much "rest" our players need as we have to keep changing line ups every match. No other big team does it that often. Barcelona always play their best players unless it's an unimportant match, so does Real, Bayern, Dortmund, you name it.

The reason our players will look tired every other match is because of his infernal training sessions in between matches and not because they play every 3/4 days. Maybe take it easy a little, Conte? I say, go full strength here AND in the CL.
great post. Always wondered about that. How come Serie A clubs are the only ones needing to rest their players?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Cheillini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Tevez Quag

This is what we'll see.

Torino's coach...

I think it will be more like this:
Storrari
Barzagli Bonucci Ogbonna
Isla Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Peluso
Giovinco Llorente

It would be a good formation in terms of resting our players but I`m afraid that we might not win this one with this (not saying we wont...)

Then Gala and Milan we will play with Tevez Vucinic with Vidal Pirlo Pogba/Marchisio with Licht and Asamoah on the flanks Chiellini instead of Ogbonna and ofcourse Buffon in goal

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
great post. Always wondered about that. How come Serie A clubs are the only ones needing to rest their players?
It's ridiculous really. They're professional athletes, if every other team in the world can handle it so can ours. That's why we'll never get the kind of chemistry those teams have. Tevez is arguably our best Striker today and he played what, 3 official matches and then was benched on his fourth? I never liked Conte's mentality on this, killing chemistry for the sake of giving everyone playing time.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's ridiculous really. They're professional athletes, if every other team in the world can handle it so can ours. That's why we'll never get the kind of chemistry those teams have. Tevez is arguably our best Striker today and he played what, 3 official matches and then was benched on his fourth? I never liked Conte's mentality on this, killing chemistry for the sake of giving everyone playing time.
Lol, how is it killing chemistry of the team? Don't overriact, Tevez even played in that match too. (though I suspect Vidal and Tevez played those matches regarding their match appearence bonuses)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another tight and close game, again I don't care too much about anything other than 3 precious points. Let's bombard the fuck out of these bovines and silence them and their retarded fans. Vucinic and Tevez to score.

This city is ours.

Reminder for the Aussies. This game is live on Fox Sports HD. Let's re-introduce ourselves to the Australian sporting public with another win :)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Another tight and close game, again I don't care too much about anything other than 3 precious points. Let's bombard the $#@! out of these bovines and silence them and their retarded fans. Vucinic and Tevez to score.

This city is ours.

Reminder for the Aussies. This game is live on Fox Sports HD. Let's re-introduce ourselves to the Australian sporting public with another win :)
Oh really?? Is that fox sports 1?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
SKY:

Buffon

Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini

Licht-Vidal-Pogna-Marchisio-Asamoah

Tevez-Vucinic

Excellent team.

Don't quite understand the rotational policy. This weekend's game should've been the one that should've been given off to Vidal, Tevez, Vuci etc. we have Gala midweek. That's when they should've returned.

Dec 24, 2012
We have Champions League Wednesday the 2nd of October. I hope this means our players can get into their groove (and not just become tired) because the Sunday after that we have Milan in Turin.

Though Milan without Balotelli is a different beast altogether. More like a mouse, actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)