Serie A top 5 2010-2011 (1 Viewer)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You only thought it was funny after the end of the season, which means you were using hindsight, which means your point is void, because you probably thought the same as me.

Now this was funny, because i knew all along that this won't happen :D

Also unlike you, i did not use hindsight, so i have the right to laugh.
It wasn't about you not making the right prediction but it was you mocking Ice's prediction while it turned out to be the right one while yours failed. Had I mocked you for not picking Juve as a prime title winner you would have the right to laugh but I didn't.

This is just like laughing at you for expecting Arsenal to win something last season just like you did for the past 5 years or so :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It wasn't about you not making the right prediction but it was you mocking Ice's prediction while it turned out to be the right one while yours failed. Had I mocked you for not picking Juve as a prime title winner you would have the right to laugh but I didn't.

This is just like laughing at you for expecting Arsenal to win something last season just like you did for the past 5 years or so :p
I dare you to bring one post in the past 3-4 years where i predicted Arsenal to win a trophy. I know my teams strengths and weaknesses and am more or less relatively objective when it comes to my team. In fact do you remember the 2007-2008 season when we were top of the league until the last 8 rounds? Ya, well go through that thread and you will see that while we were ahead of United with 5+ points, i always maintained that we did not have the depth to keep it up till the end and that we will eventually lose the lead, in fact i had constant arguments with Denco who thought that i was underestimating my team and thought we could win, in the end we got a few injuries and like i predicted all along, we did not have the depth to cope. I was right in the end unfortunately and we ended up losing the league despite being on top for the majority of the season.

Like i said, dig up the 2007-2008 thread, you will find that your point is once again void. I unlike you am objective about my team :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well its mainly due to the fact that there aren't much tough teams in the Serie A anyway. I would say you still have a better squad than the likes of Genoa, Sampdoria, Napoli, Fiorentina and co.

It would be a huge letdown if you were to finish below any of those teams.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well its mainly due to the fact that there aren't much tough teams in the Serie A anyway. I would say you still have a better squad than the likes of Genoa, Sampdoria, Napoli, Fiorentina and co.

It would be a huge letdown if you were to finish below any of those teams.
I could argue that if everyone is fit, Fiorentina's squad might be equal or slightly better than Juve's though the difference is not much.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Inter
Milan
Roma
Fiorentina
Juve
Napoli
Genoa
Palermo

I said Viola 4th because they dont have the distraction of Europe like the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)