Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1. Roma
2. Inter
3. Juve
4. Milan
5. Napoli.

I think Benitez will be the end of Inter and I think that we still lack enough good defenders that can read the play well enough to win it.
Benitez will be the end of Inter?

So you mean he's a horrible manager?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fucks sake, whenever i see Gabriel posting, i think its me. I was stunned to see myself putting Milan in second place, i wanted to edit it, but i didn't find the edit function. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
1. Inter
2. Milan
3. Roma
4. Juventus
5. Sampdoria

I'm really bad at this thing. So let's hope. :beer:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
1. Inter
2. Juventus
3. Roma
4. Fiorentina
5. Meelan

Of course I would change some of this depending upon what late transfer acquisitions occur.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Benitez will be the end of Inter?

So you mean he's a horrible manager?
While I understand what he did is Spain was quite good, having a look at what he did at Liverpool I wasn't totally impressed. To me he represents the good old days of Inter where they spend big on lots of players but still fail to win. Tactically i believe he's more suited to Serie A than EPL but i also think he's a big cry baby and will really struggle if the media pressure in Italy gets too much.

So I don't think he's a horrible manager, but I also don't think he's that special and i think Inter have a worse coach now than the previous 2 they've had.

Now I might end up proven wrong (I hope I'm not) but that's just my opinion.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Benitez won't live up to Mourinho but how can he be the end of a team so much stronger than all of the opposition in their domestic league?

Not winning the treble again isn't going to destroy their team or even take them off top spot in Italy.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Fucks sake, whenever i see Gabriel posting, i think its me. I was stunned to see myself putting Milan in second place, i wanted to edit it, but i didn't find the edit function. :p
I'm counting on Zlatan going to Milan :stuckup:

IF he doesn't i'll edit it.

And sometimes i think my post are yours. :lol:

Indeed. Fred's mocking of Asif's prediction about Doria finishing 4th was the greatest :D

---

1- Merda.
2- Roma.
3- Juve.
4- Roma.
5- Napoli.
How's Roma going to finish 2nd and 4th?

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Benitez won't live up to Mourinho but how can he be the end of a team so much stronger than all of the opposition in their domestic league?

Not winning the treble again isn't going to destroy their team or even take them off top spot in Italy.

Fair point.

I was too harsh saying it will be the end of them but I still think that even with their talent, benitez will struggle to keep the squad cohesion together. I think that Ranieri has done a fine job at Roma and I think they'll take the next step. That's why I picked them to finish top.

Like i said it's just an opinion.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Indeed. Fred's mocking of Asif's prediction about Doria finishing 4th was the greatest :D

---

1- Merda.
2- Roma.
3- Juve.
4- Milan.
5- Napoli.

You only thought it was funny after the end of the season, which means you were using hindsight, which means your point is void, because you probably thought the same as me.

Now this was funny, because i knew all along that this won't happen :D

1.Juventus
2.Inter
3.Roma
4.Fiorentina
5.Genoa
Also unlike you, i did not use hindsight, so i have the right to laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)