[Serie A] The Ravaging Roma 3-4 Juventus [January 9th, 2022] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Will Cuadrado and Le Ligt be suspended for the Supercoppa or for Serie A'? If it was Coppa Italia, I wouldn't have asked, but Supercoppa is connected to serie A. I know that in the previous years getting a red card in Supercoppa got you suspended for the next Serie A match.
Suspended. Thank fuck Chiello is back because we have no center backs now with De Ligt suspended as well. When's Leo back?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OMG! Just tuned in to see the end of the debacle and winning 4-3. MDS gets the game winner. Not a hair out of place I bet too.

PS I wanted to see more of Kean like in starting but after today I no doubt have changed my mind. I can see where posters state he has no ability holding up play by controlling the ball. He can't hold onto a pass.
Also not a hair out of place? Kenny Chesney

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played crap and got trailing 3-1. I thought this game is over but then 2 changes that changed the game completely.
Morata and Arthur.
I was about to give Dybala MOTM until they came on. Morata is truly a performance player!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
match had it all.

lots of goals? check. wonderful eye catching goal? check. come backs? check. red cards? check. penatlies? check. penalty save? check? last minute save on a goal scoring chance? check. unlikely goal hero? check.

what a match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)