[Serie A] The Ravaging Roma 3-4 Juventus [January 9th, 2022] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Think I need a nap after that . We all complain about midfielders and strikers and yes we do need better players but I think it's clear our issue is a mental one whether it's lack of confidence or desire.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm not sure if that midfield sub changed much. The Morata for Kean substitution certainly made a difference.
Arthur did wonders as he took all the pressure and allowed other players more space.
I wont say Arthur is MOTM but he is definitely in the top 3

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
roma dropped off Arthur. Created more space. Teams know it’s hard to disposses him, unlike Bentancur who you can easily pressure. I thought it made a big difference.
Yeah, possibly. Perhaps the main difference was that Locatelli found himself further up with Arthur behind which was important for the 2nd goal. Number 3 and 4 came out of nowhere, so nothing to do with tactics, but holding possession was indeed important after 4:3 and when we were left with a man less.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This match wouldn't have been possible without Allegri and his antics last time. He got suspended because he knew we would play like shit today. We fell behind and the players said fuck it, let's just do our own thing and attack, and we ended up winning. 4D chess by Awegwi.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Roma 1-0 Juventus
Roma 1-1 Juventus
I missed 1 half check the score

Juventus Roma 2-1
Juventus Rom
turned on at 60 minutes

a 3-1 :eek:
turned off

Juventus Roma 3-2
Juventus Roma 3-3
Juventus Roma 3-4 Juventus

got out of the subway 3-4
AggravatingBiodegradableClumber-size_restricted.gif

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not enjoyed a game so much in a long time. Nice to see the players showing some passion for a change.

At 3-1 I was thinking our season was over but what a comeback. It's been said too many times but we need to use this to get our season going.

De Sciglio, Morata and Locatelli were excellent. Dybala with a good game too.

No idea what we were doing on set pieces in the first half. Even on ones before Abraham's goal we were leaving him unmarked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)