[Serie A] The Ravaging Roma 3-4 Juventus [January 9th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
a match full of mistakes from two struggling teams. Great victory but the cost will be a very high one for us given Chiesas injury.

Im very happy for the win but concerned for this squad without Chiesa. We simply lack the depth to replace him at any extent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky in response to your post about Pellegrini here: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juventus-live-matches-2021-22.44664/post-6458204

He had a lovely goal and an assist today. The pk and rebound were bidone lvl but I’ll take it in our favor. He’s still better than any equivalent on our current squad and would pair him with Locatelli.
I don't rate him and I can say that even without tonights match. He's like a jack of all trades, decent at everything, yet excels at nothing. I think he makes tons of mistakes and his decision making is quite horrible for a professional player. But despite all that, we shouldn't even consider him. Mourinho made him more effective by giving him an attacking role where in most cases he plays as AMC but when they make counters he's pretty much in the same line as Abraham acting as a SS. Him as a classical mid player would make our midfield fragile. So not only that I don't rate him as a player but I don't think he's anything near what we need for our squad. Locatelli is great but I'd pair him with an engine type of a player, someone aggressive who'd give him more freedom.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How does chiesa get 6.5 rating lmao.

Does fuk all and he injured on his own. Give him a zero cuz that's his actual contribution

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
thats hardly a great assist. dybala had to do all the work there from controlling the ball and placing the shot. it's not like chiesa delivered it in a goal scoring position
I'd give him a 6.5 for the assist and for trolling you.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Kulusevski, besides the lucky goal was tragic, lost every ball. Wouldnt give him more than 6.
Mckennie, Locatelli, Dybala and Morata were the best players for us, but imo looking at last minutes - Szczesny was MotM, even though i think he should have try to clear that cross from the corner which led to their first goal.
Worse players, as always Kean and Bentancur, personally i would rate Benta even lower than Kean. Rodrigo lost two crucial balls in the first half which probably should end in our net. Can only imagine how frustrating for Loca is to have him as partner, u could see he was doing everything (and not only thing, the whole defence) to alarm Benta that someone is chasing him from behind.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
one of the best games of the Serie A this season. the best part of match : we didn't even give up when we were 3-1 and in 7 mins they scored 3 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)