[Serie A] SPAL 0-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

Cack player of the game

• Pjanic

• Alex Sandro

• Asamoah

• De Sciglio

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If we have to take a kid to fill the group for the match, why take a 4th goalkeeper, why not call a midfielder/attacker, as we are missing players on those possitions? Del Sole for example comes to mind, the one we got from PSV also, whoever is available, there is Viarregio Cup if I'm not mistaken atm but still, there has to be at least one available...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If we have to take a kid to fill the group for the match, why take a 4th goalkeeper, why not call a midfielder/attacker, as we are missing players on those possitions? Del Sole for example comes to mind, the one we got from PSV also, whoever is available, there is Viarregio Cup if I'm not mistaken atm but still, there has to be at least one available...
Good question.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Players called up for SPAL game:

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira got a cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia suspended.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado and Bernardeschi injured.
How long is Cuad and Berna out yet? Can they make RM tie

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
SPAL's home form is good recently, but I expect we'll dominate possession and rack up enough chances to win by a couple. With us it's always a case of whether we take our chances at good times so the game becomes more straightforward. If not then any game can become more forced with the scoreline close.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I remember when I played top level football. It was always more difficult to win these kind of games then against Real for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)