SERIE A: Siena - Juventus (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano fans will argue that the Totti-DP-Bobo trio worked well when DP was in form, but I agree. Playing Cassano would be a risk, even if Alex has never really lived up to expectations in major tournaments.

Forza Del Piero per sempre! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Del Piero will definatly start. He has scored in nearlly every qualifier and the totti, del and bobbo thing has worked out well so far so there is no need to change it now. Its too big of a risk.
I hope miccoli plays some part in portugal.
same here.. it would be nice like this

--Miccoli----Totti-----Del Piero

--------------Vieri

;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Back to topic... according to La Gazzetta we'll play with a trident attack on Sunday. DP, Mic and DV are set to start upfront with Nedved and Trezeguet dropping to the bench. Maresca, Appiah, and Tudor will form the midfield trio.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Back to topic... according to La Gazzetta we'll play with a trident attack on Sunday. DP, Mic and DV are set to start upfront with Nedved and Trezeguet dropping to the bench. Maresca, Appiah, and Tudor will form the midfield trio.
Hmmm, last time there was this trident attack, didn't we lose to Lecce?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Hmmm, last time there was this trident attack, didn't we lose to Lecce?
Against Lecce we played the 4-2-3-1 system, so no.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it doesn't matter what system lippi is gonna use , it's his last game with the old lady , and if we win or we loose it's the same !

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i wont be able to watch the last match of the season, with lippi as the coach *crying* *crying*

i'm sad as hell rite now :down:
I share your pain. Damn asian TV :sob:

it'd be very sad if we fail to win our last serie a match with lippi. we have to give him a farewell party :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ya what a party , finishing the season 3rd place , it must be great part ... they must go and make it in hawaii for finishing 3rd place !

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Man, its our final match:cool: I hope its a good one. 4-2 Alessandro hat rick in the snow:cool: Its all about Euro 2004 and playing football in the park all day everyday. I cant wait. The boyz should just have a laugh with this match and put on a show for the fans. Getting skilled out by Konan and co!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Lippi should play the reserve team. The season is over and nobody cares about that game!

Lets hope for a better year. :thumb:
The season is over and nobody cares.. but why should we play the reserve?... the is no presure in this game, in fact will be a big farewell party for our Mister , football for fun and we have Siena at our mercy :devil::devil::devil:. yeahhh.. LET EAT THEM ALIVE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)