[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (9 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
quag matri ain't working
quag - bendther :D
I want to give him a try
Bendtner? Nah

Quag - Giovinco first to break down the Siena defence. Then Bendtner comes in and score the last goal. He can pull down his pants if he wants to celebrate that way

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think our players should be rested before CL games, regardless of who the opponent is. We always need a fresh and fully fit Pirlo and Vucinic for CL nights. We can't afford to drop more points in that competition, and dropping off the pace just a little bit in Serie A (at this point in time) is no big deal, as we are only in October.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The only one who should be rested is Vidal, we dont want him aggravating his 'injury'. Missing Vidal would mean we will suck hard so let's hope we get a couple of early goals or one and shut shop.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
SIENA-JUVENTUS ore 15.00
Siena (3-4-2-1): Pegolo; Neto, Paci, Felipe; Sestu, Vergassola, Rodriguez, Del Grosso; Rosina, Zè Eduardo; Calaiò. All.: Cosmi
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Marrone, Chiellini; Caceres, Giaccherini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Vucinic. All.: Carrera

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't like that midfield either, nor the attack for that matter. Vucinic and Pirlo need to be rested against the shitty teams, so they can destroy the big guns. Marrone, Pogba, and Isla should definitely start this one. Perhaps the Danish beanpole should get his chance as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)