[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (2 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
Valentina Mezzaroma
“What result do I predict? I would love to play a trick on my old friend Conte. I believe we can do it – I even have the symbol of victory tattooed on my arm,” she told Tuttosport.

“Conte will receive a very warm welcome from the Siena fans. He is loved here, as he brought us back into Serie A and made all the right choices. His time at Siena was like a smaller version of what he has implemented at Juventus.
“We have respect, affection and friendship with Conte. He sent me a text message of congratulations when we beat Inter at San Siro. He celebrates when we win and of course will do everything to beat us too. That is normal in sport.”
“I know Conte and he is a winner in all things,” continued Mezzaroma.
“To think he was working with betting syndicates or any kind of match-fixing is just completely illogical. You just had to see how angry his face was when Juveran into a series of draws.
“I believe the investigation needed a big name to draw attention from thepublic.”

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Got old walking up the steep streets right? Hehe, atleast was for me when I was there (like 12 years ago), I hope they still have that brilliant pizzeria at the very top of ze city/mountain.
No way! It was awesome the whole time.

I remember going up some sort of big mountain/hill right in the middle of the city but I don't remember a pizza shop up there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whole of Tuscanny is pretty sweet, Siena too, but whole frigging city was just up and down the steep hill hehe. The piazza of the whole city is leaning downwards hehe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I loved all of it. I stayed outside the city in a villa on the edge of this big vineyard valley, wish I could live there. Infinitely nicer than surburbia.

I have very fond memories of sitting in the piazza eating pizza :D

enzo

May 14, 2012
Heads up for Marrone. But still there is Pirlo and there is Marchisio. Two, who will play for Italy next week. I had hoped for them to rest. Pirlo at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)