[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-1 JUVENTUS (October 18th 2014) (4 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking idiot De Sanctis is teaching us how to lose,how we always win but not because we are better (about Turin game with us) ,he teaches Gigi to to handle loses and is throwing shit all over us on Football Italia site.Pure loser.I don't know where he learns more how to lose.In Napoli with Pogba's thunderbolts and Asamoah's bullets or being at Roma getting 3 pieces from his net every game.Fucking loser.He says that our trophies aren't the same in numbers in Europe.Well he is right.But at least we have 2 CL trophies .Both Roma and Napoli got zero-0.And both Roma and Napoli got 1/10 of our domestic titles.Loser.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Who cares about a loser like de santis (or whatever).

The sassoulo game should be dealt with carefully. I would definetly rest Tevez, Vidal and Liechstiner for this one. We have a very crucial game against Olympiacos just 4 days later. Coman/llorente/giovinco + Peryera/Pepe should be enough to win agaisnt sassoulo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

The sassoulo game should be dealt with carefully. I would definetly rest Tevez, Vidal and Liechstiner for this one. We have a very crucial game against Olympiacos just 4 days later. Coman/llorente/giovinco + Peryera/Pepe should be enough to win agaisnt sassoulo.
True. And we should stop listening to Roma-3

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

It will be a tricky encounter .Olympiacos game is important but so is with Sassuolo.We must win otherwise Roma win will be useless.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Atalanta-Parma (Guida)

Cagliari-Sampdoria (Gervasoni)

Fiorentina-Lazio (Peruzzo)

Genoa-Empoli (Cervellera)

Verona-Milan (Valeri)

Inter-Napoli (Orsato)

Palermo-Cesena (Damato)

Roma-Chievo (Calvarese)

Sassuolo-Juventus (Banti)

Torino-Udinese (Russo)

No Rocchi :cry::motta:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We were so close to seeing a back 4 against Roma as Pereyra was about to come on for Caceres, but then Pogba won a penalty we went in at 2-2 and Allegri changed his mind at HT by choosing the safe option and subbing on Ogbonna knowing we didn't have to chase the game.

The only way we are starting with a back 4 anytime soon is if we lose another centre back so we only have two left.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Atalanta-Parma (Guida)

Cagliari-Sampdoria (Gervasoni)

Fiorentina-Lazio (Peruzzo)

Genoa-Empoli (Cervellera)

Verona-Milan (Valeri)

Inter-Napoli (Orsato)

Palermo-Cesena (Damato)

Roma-Chievo (Calvarese)

Sassuolo-Juventus (Banti)

Torino-Udinese (Russo)

No Rocchi :cry::motta:
He is off for a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)