[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-1 JUVENTUS (October 18th 2014) (4 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I still think that this period was the right one for 4-3-1-2 testing in training especially because we have only 3 CB's left from who I bet that 2 are match ready and fit.

But we are stuck with this altered 3-5-2

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what coaches see and what do they think. We started the season with Coman and Tevez upfront, Coman did a great job and was practically man of the match. After that we never see him play at all. Did allegri watch the same game as us or is he just ignorant ? Also at the start of the season it seemed like it was only a matter of time before we change to a back 4 lineup, but it seems allegri is in no hurry at all to change even with the crisis at the back. We need to have a formation that allows us to use 3 of our attackers instead of just 2 of them. Coman and Morata should have a bigger part in our team and we should start building the team around them and peryera wich should be a starter definetly.

I would play a formation with Pereyra behind Tevez and Morata, while Coman can be the first sub to any of them, or we can try playing Coman and Pereyra on the wings with Tevez upfront. Fucking back 5 is Fucking usless.

Jul 20, 2012
The thing you do have to realize is Coman is only 18, while age should not determine whether he plays Or not, but Maybe Allegri wants more .from during practice Or something like that. Like you said we don't know what he is thinking, but the season is still young and while I do want rotation idk what allegri is thinking

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fake fanning the shit out of this one. Birthday celebrations > Serie A.

Berardi will disappoint and we'll see the Coman > Berardi claims surface again.

Supplies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sometimes I wonder what coaches see and what do they think. We started the season with Coman and Tevez upfront, Coman did a great job and was practically man of the match. After that we never see him play at all. Did allegri watch the same game as us or is he just ignorant ? Also at the start of the season it seemed like it was only a matter of time before we change to a back 4 lineup, but it seems allegri is in no hurry at all to change even with the crisis at the back. We need to have a formation that allows us to use 3 of our attackers instead of just 2 of them. Coman and Morata should have a bigger part in our team and we should start building the team around them and peryera wich should be a starter definetly.

I would play a formation with Pereyra behind Tevez and Morata, while Coman can be the first sub to any of them, or we can try playing Coman and Pereyra on the wings with Tevez upfront. $#@!ing back 5 is $#@!ing usless.
Definitely. I hope that Allegri goes out of his Conte´s confort zone and start using our promising bench players.
He got the excuse of that run of 3 or 4 difficult games... but not anymore against lowly sassuolo.

The thing you do have to realize is Coman is only 18, while age should not determine whether he plays Or not, but Maybe Allegri wants more .from during practice Or something like that. Like you said we don't know what he is thinking, but the season is still young and while I do want rotation idk what allegri is thinking
I dont care. Play him and play him NOW

if he doesn't experiment in these games, when is he going to?
if we are going to make any progress in the CL, 3-5-2 will be our road to disaster
If he goes against sassuolo with another 352...ill abandon any hope of seeing a change to a 433.
Conte is not here anymore and we cant get rid of this fukin 352 cancer. Dammit.-

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I still think that Marotta and Co are not allowing him to switch to 4-3-3. I tihnk they insist on 3-5-2 because it brings results and any failure would see fan's wrath storm on Marotta and Co so they are protecting them selfs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)