[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Sturaro vs Sassuolo: 90 Mins, 6 Tackles, 3 Interceptions, 2 Clearances, 2 Crosses, 2 Shots, 1 Key Pass, PA%: 76%.

Alex Sandro vs Sassuolo: 7 Interceptions, 5 Dribbles, 3 Aerials Won, 2 Tackles, 2 Clearances, 2 Crosses, PA%: 77%.

Allegri has failed to win a game against Sassuolo in the Mapei Stadium, 1 draw & 2 defeats

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Almost a quarter of the season is over and I don't see signs of us being able to gain ground yet.
Same here.

I really thought we'd be in the hunt for (at least) the top 3 by round 10. We are nowhere near, and the signs all point to us missing out on Europe all together. Disastrous and puzzling season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, we actually managed to be worse than the referee, which is quite an achievement. Pathetic game.

And this actually feels to have been one of those decisive moments in the season. Chances of us somehow salvaging this season have all but disappeared. That's how it feels, at least.

Buffon 5,5 - Not at fault for anything really, but I do hate it when keepers don't even try.
Chiellini 1 - Disgraceful.
Bonucci 5,5 - Allright- ish.
Barzagli 6 - Not flawless, but decent enough.
Alex Sandro 4,5 - Such an odd player.
Pogba 6 - Quite decent. Our best player last night, not that it means anything.
Lemina 4 - Poor. Not sure why he was chosen ahead of Hernanes, in this specific role.
Sturaro 4,5 - Mediocre.
Cuadrado 3,5 - Useless. There's no denying his involvement & he really does make his presence felt, but the end result is always the same: zero.
Dybala 5 - Meh. Typical game that shows us why we can't expect him to carry this team every single game.
Mandzukic 3,5 - Very poor.

Morata 5 - Not good enough.
Zaza -
Hernanes -

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Had a feel about it similar to the match against Napoli. Complete lack of focus resulting in piss poor passing and silly challenges.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
"non vede il fallo di acerbi su dybala" :rofl: it happened in the middle of the pitch, i'm 100% positive he should have seen that.

yes, juve were nervous because of this motherfocker.
How did they miss the penalty on Sturaro? Even the Roma fan journo on Sky had to admit it was a penalty

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I could go into a long rant about the game but really I only watched the first half and turned it off because I don't see the point in winding myself up about it. I could see after 10 minutes how the game was going to pan out - abysmal Juve performance, weak ref, Sassuolo's tactics - Chiellini just made my mind up with more brainless play.

I said that this was a crucial game and we came out smelling of dogshit, there are so many problems it's hard to even apportion blame to one area. The individual and collective of our attack is in disarray, I don't think Allegri even knows where to begin with it. The midfield was always going to be weaker with two kids in there short of real quality and experience, but not only that the passing from the back was abysmal.

The players are panicking right now, immense pressure. At least we have a nice easy game next where the opponents will roll over...it's about time some of our players stood up to be counted.

Mandzukic, what the fuck happened to that guy. He's just lumbering around, he shouldn't be near the team until he shows that old desire, because honestly he's just an average striker without it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We're a mess but I refuse to give up on the scudetto.

Fino alla fine guys. What happened??
It would take an absolutely epic fuck-up from Roma/Napoli for us to even get within a sniff of the Scudetto. I think the ship sailed now.

A top 3 spot? Very unlikely IMO, but we should do everything in our power to get it. Because it'd be an absolute disaster if we don't play CL football next season. For quite a few reasons really.

- - - Updated - - -

We're a mess but I refuse to give up on the scudetto.

Fino alla fine guys. What happened??
It would take an absolutely epic fuck-up from Roma/Napoli for us to even get within a sniff of the Scudetto. I think the ship sailed now.

A top 3 spot? Very unlikely IMO, but we should do everything in our power to get it. Because it'd be an absolute disaster if we don't play CL football next season. For quite a few reasons really.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How did they miss the penalty on Sturaro? Even the Roma fan journo on Sky had to admit it was a penalty
in all honesty i can't recall that situation at all. when was that?

- - - Updated - - -

...he shouldn't be near the team until he shows that old desire, because honestly he's just an average striker without it.
it's pretty sad that this statement stands for many of our players. i think i wouldn't bring conte back, but he was the one who fired all average guys up so much that the motivation kept them at optimal performance level. we'd need somebody with the same motivation skills.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I could go into a long rant about the game but really I only watched the first half and turned it off because I don't see the point in winding myself up about it. I could see after 10 minutes how the game was going to pan out - abysmal Juve performance, weak ref, Sassuolo's tactics - Chiellini just made my mind up with more brainless play.

I said that this was a crucial game and we came out smelling of dogshit, there are so many problems it's hard to even apportion blame to one area. The individual and collective of our attack is in disarray, I don't think Allegri even knows where to begin with it. The midfield was always going to be weaker with two kids in there short of real quality and experience, but not only that the passing from the back was abysmal.

The players are panicking right now, immense pressure. At least we have a nice easy game next where the opponents will roll over...it's about time some of our players stood up to be counted.

Mandzukic, what the fuck happened to that guy. He's just lumbering around, he shouldn't be near the team until he shows that old desire, because honestly he's just an average striker without it.
Towards the end of his game, he got a brilliant left footed pass from Bonucci and he managed to get hit on his back/neck even though he had a clear view of the ball before making the run. Summed up his season so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)