[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Here's what Gervasoni's gf sister posted on instagram yesterday and later deleted. ::hustini2::

I will be very suprised if he gets to referee juve again this year. Juve is not talking about the ref to the media, but there must be taken action against this sort of behaviour from refs.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Our gameplay was so bad that we dont even want to focus on the refs....as bad as he was.
It was bad in the first half, but this kind of ref was too much to handle for our players mentally at this point. He was provoking and clearly sat out to hurt our players, and favour sassulo. No matter how bad our players are that is never ok, and should never be accepted. if this had been normal i would find another sport to follow, bc it hurts the sport and the fair play principle. Refs have too much power in football, and are not suited to really do the job. NFL has a much better way to ensure fair play and correct decitions. Football is stuck in the 1900 and need to follow technology and make use of fucking video when refs are clearly incapable to even spot the easiest things. Acting , provoking have become too common and is destroying the game

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People have this painstaking belief that ambiguity doesn't exist and there is absolute proof of the perfect truth for everything. But even the camera lies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
$#@! technology. I am tired of people trying to turn sport among humans into a TV video game.
Is not about being a video game. I dont see anything extraordinary to use technology to help a game have a correct outcome.... instead of relying on luck, or if the ref is a tard or not... or if he got bribed or not.

nowadays, there are just too many mistakes and stupid calls that can turn the sport into a mess. For example, wolrd cup 2002.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
People have this painstaking belief that ambiguity doesn't exist and there is absolute proof of the perfect truth for everything. But even the camera lies.
The way they do it in nfl seems great to me. The coach can challange calls from the ref, and they watch it in replay, and make a decition. The cameras cant lie, only humans can

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The way they do it in nfl seems great to me. The coach can challange calls from the ref, and they watch it in replay, and make a decition. The cameras cant lie, only humans can
But IMO it needs to be controlled, otherwise teams can abuse it by appealing in moments of difficulty. For example..one replay request per game.thats it.

And it needs to be monitored carefully to not be used to buy time..like in injury time or something

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
But IMO it needs to be controlled, otherwise teams can abuse it by appealing in moments of difficulty. For example..one replay request per game.thats it.

And it needs to be monitored carefully to not be used to buy time..like in injury time or something
Yeah, there must be a limit, but like nfl they risk loosing an timeout if they challange a decition which turns out is correct. Having this system makes cheating alot less disirable amongst the players and will punish acting and other unwanted actions from the players. Its just idiotic that viewers can see what really happend in a match but the ref cant use the tools to make correct decitions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup. if we have the tools for the game to be fairer, we should find a way to implement them. Too many actors out there, and too many mistakes that sometimes are practically impossible to guess at first hand...heck, sometimes is even difficultd to decide with technology...let alone in a fraction of a second on the field

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)