[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pado knows al the drills and tactics of Juve and he always delivers on his Padoin level, it's not that much, but hell.
He was bad at this position against the Atalanta, but make new guys in Lemina who played RB several times in his life and Sandro who is LB, start as RB would be also a risk and won't help to integrate that guys in out team at all, only confuse them.
I'm gonna spread a little love for my man Pado: guy doesn't have speed, technic, has average passing ability, bad shooting and he is still trusted by Conte and Max to cover several positions (all equally not at all WC) from time to time, Simone should be a fucking smart player to do it, will see him as a coach for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Pado knows al the drills and tactics of Juve and he always delivers on his Padoin level, it's not that much, but hell.
He was bad at this position against the Atalanta, but make new guys in Lemina who played RB several times in his life and Sandro who is LB, start as RB would be also a risk and won't help to integrate that guys in out team at all, only confuse them.
I'm gonna spread a little love for my man Pado: guy doesn't have speed, technic, has average passing ability, bad shooting and he is still trusted by Conte and Max to cover several positions (all equally not at all WC) from time to time, Simone should be a $#@!ing smart player to do it, will see him as a coach for sure.
I was happy with all you said up to last season. This season, playing him at 10 vs Roma and Udinese shuttered the man who is evidently not as half as confident as he used to be, in doing the ordinary things you mentioned above.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I was happy with all you said up to last season. This season, playing him at 10 vs Roma and Udinese shuttered the man who is evidently not as half as confident as he used to be, in doing the ordinary things you mentioned above.
You are too harsh on him. It's not only Pado's fault that he doesn't know how to play 10 (maybe yet), against Roma almost all the team was a mess, imho Sturaro was worse than Pado in a sense that you are naturally except more from Sturaro-calibre player on his natural position. It doesn't change that Pado should not start in this team at all, but it was always like that. Pado is a solid second cover for LB and RB and could be a lesser liability when playing in midfield with couple of guys who can handle a ball, but not when he plays with king of drama in Pogba and invisible Sturaro.
I don't know why Max doesn't want to play Rugani and play Barza at RB.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM not worried for Padoin as RB..he always delivers an acceptable defensive input which is what we need. And most important.. he let us play 43XX.

The forward line is what allegris needs to sort out..and IMO it must naturally be dybalaMorata. The rest ill leave allegri to decide.

Must win match

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
icemaη;5127289 said:
Doesn't matter. Even if they play Berardi in goal, he'll turn into Buffon for a day. That's the Juventus effect.
More like our strikers make them out to be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Padoin actually had probably his worst half for a long time against Atalanta, he was all over the place. Usually he is 7/10 every game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just use Cuadrado-Morata-Dybala.

But put Cuadrado on the left and Dybala on the right. I've seen enough of Cuadrado on the right. It doesn't work. He might have better luck cutting inside and creating space for the LB. And for sure Dybala is more effective cutting inside.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54

But put Cuadrado on the left and Dybala on the right. I've seen enough of Cuadrado on the right. It doesn't work. He might have better luck cutting inside and creating space for the LB. And for sure Dybala is more effective cutting inside.
    :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

They just lost to Milan, comfortable win for us
    @Mark

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Chiellini has been playing two games a week for six weeks, and Bonucci's done that for five weeks in a row now. I'd rest Chiellini in this game. Rest of the starters should play.

Both Cuadrado and Morata were rested this past weekend, and no rest in midfield is required either. Marchisio only played 3 games in a row, Khedira rested during the int'l break, and Pogba didn't play internationals either (though I'm not sure if injuries count as rest).

Main worry for me is whether Max will start Dybala or not. I understand the coaching staff's (and perhaps the mgmt's) long-term priority and vision for Dybala, but he's vital for us at present because, besides Hernanes, he's the only one in our squad who possesses playmaking and creative ability, and Hernanes is backup material. You need at least one such player in the starting lineup. Cuadrado, Morata, and Pereyra are good dribblers but lack the playmaking, decision-making, and creativity of Dybala. He also scores and assists more than Mandzukic and Zaza. He's basically the one solution to all our attacking problems. When you're 8 points behind the leaders, a little sacrifice of potential long-term benefits and more focus on short-term is required.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Exactly what i said in the allegri thread yesterday. Let dybala cut in with his left foot..and let cuadrado sort what he can do on the left. If preryra wasnt injured who could have played on the left too. Morata af CF/roamer always. No buts of ifs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)