[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I can't stop but wonder how would this look like on the field

------------Dybala--------
----Cuadrado------Morata---
In only Cuadrado could force saves, like Tevez did, Morata would follow with the tap-in. But he usually balloons it well over the bar

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If only cuadrado learn how to finish anything? Max have to work with him cuz right niw he looks like an arsenal player... Nice to see, nothing to produce

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stop but wonder how would this look like on the field

------------Dybala--------
----Cuadrado------Morata---
Dybala needs to play like he does against atalanta... He needs space in front him to do his magic and that's not possible if he plays like a puré CF

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
There is a definite need to rest both Bonucci and Chiellini. Hopefully Allegri rotates Barza with them. He can play Padoin at right back for all I care.

I'm not sure when there will be an appropriate time to play Rugani. We need points but we're going to all season. I can't see us reaching the top and stretching out a comfortable lead when Allegri can "risk" playing Rugani.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There is a definite need to rest both Bonucci and Chiellini. Hopefully Allegri rotates Barza with them. He can play Padoin at right back for all I care.

I'm not sure when there will be an appropriate time to play Rugani. We need points but we're going to all season. I can't see us reaching the top and stretching out a comfortable lead when Allegri can "risk" playing Rugani.
Coppa Italia on the 16th of December :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If Chiellini gets rested in this game, which he should, then Rugani should replace him in the XI, not Padoin. With Cuadrado back, we can easily go back to the Zona Mista.

-----------Buffon
Rugani Bonucci Barzagli
------------------------Evra
---Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Cuadrado
----------Dybala Morata

Or Barzagli in his usual terzino destro role and Rugani in the middle. I'd feel safer with Barzagli in the middle if Rugani can play terzino destro.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Their counters can kill us.

It would be good for us if Sansone stays on the bench like in that line-up above.

Tricky match.

If you don't give 100 percent against a team like Sas you wont win.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Allegri is live now and basically said he has not decided anything, ad he needs to see this afternoon training before making his final choices.
Caceres is back with the group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)