[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Difficult match. Sassuolo is very good at home and a solid team, the kind of team wit consolidated geometry on the pitch and tough defense line, the kind of team this Juve struggles against. Plus they'll be fired coming short of the robbery in San Siro. Don't see Juve winning unless we see a great group performance, with Morata and Pogba stepping up. If Allegri makes many changes from the starting team or benches Dybala once again, there are high possibilities of a deluding match, also because Sassuolo is very likely to score at home.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Complicated fixture. Excellent team with a very good Manager. Basically all Italian, no worries about international games, focussed.
We'll need our best performance to come away with the three points. If we play like yesterday though, considering Consigli will not play, we can win this one.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It'd be nice if we played the same system and perhaps some minor changes in personnel and not completely a new shape. Especially for this game, having Asamoah in there with similar midfield setup we had against Atalanta would help with Pogba's forward runs, otherwise he'll be pined pack to left with Berardi there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
id like to see Alex Sandro again. Lemina starting, with Marchisio and Khedira playing one half each would also be nice. and Rugani getting 20-30 minutes if we have a 2-0 lead by then. but this game is very difficult so changing much in the lineup wont be so good. must win game

- - - Updated - - -

--------------Buffon
Cacares-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
-----Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba
-------------Cuadrado
----------Dybala-Morata

:tuttosport:
:shifty:

i thought hes on his way to "wherever, just not here"

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Very important match,a win here and we'll be in the top part of the table already.
Dybala-Morata-Cuadrado is the way to go no doubt.

According to TJ:
4-3-3
Barza will play.
Padoin probably reamins RB.
Cuadrado-Morata to start probably with Dybala.

Forza Juve!!

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
please, no Padoin.
I really don't get it.
Can't he play Lemina? he played several times RB at Marseille, didn't he? Also Alex Sandro played on the right for Porto.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so

Buffon
Padoin Barzagli Chiellini Evra
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Cuadrado Dybala Morata

most likely this

- - - Updated - - -

please, no Padoin.
I really don't get it.
Can't he play Lemina? he played several times RB at Marseille, didn't he? Also Alex Sandro played on the right for Porto.
didnt he also mention something about trying Sturaro at RB lately? what i think is that he wants to go with a proven formula in a game we must win. no big changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)