[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
No worries Torkel/Stuart :)

and whoever said to ban Zlatan.. I have one thing to say to them

"screw dp" :D

g'night all

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Dude, I've screwed ( :D ) Del Piero hundreds of times in my 10k+ posts, I hardly think they'll ban me just because you asked them to.
dude ur smart. for u to even consider me seriously. wow, just wow

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
yessssssssssssssssssss,, we r the best team in italy nw,, 3 league wins + 1 cl win 4 matches clean sheets !!!

Trez scored a wondergoal,,really worth watching

dp scores from a nice penalty

and nice tough for ibra in his goal

:)

our defense was solid 2oday

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

1. The first penalty was NEVEr a penalty, in a million years, it was a shocking decision

2. his complete lack of control, allowing one player to deliberately kick Zlatan with only a yellow card

3. Allowing everyone to dive at will with no yellow cards forthcoming

4. For somehow seeing a superb tackle as a foul, thank god his assistant was on his toes
I disagree Tom... the first penalty was clear, and the ref was standing right there

There was a lot of diving and chippiness, yes, he could have shown more cards

And I'm glad his assistant set him straight, but he didnt have to reverse his decision

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #627
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

dude ur smart. for u to even consider me seriously. wow, just wow
    I can't believe Zlatan and Tom didn't realise you were joking :wallbang:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

the ref during the match was horrible. he had no control at all and he gave a stupid penalty to us and another worse one to Samp but he changed his mind after talking to the side-line ref.

Trez scored a beauty. Blasi and Cannavaro played good and rest were average.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    THANK YOU JUVE!:kiss:
    FOR THE GREAT NIGHT WE SHARED HERE!:cheesy:

Thank You guys,see ya!
    'night.......

SIMPLY AMAZING!:)

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

P.S.
    Tommorow i'll come for the goals,thanks.:D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    My ratings :

Buffon 6 - He didn't have much to do in the first half, but in the second half he saved some good shots.

Zebina 7 - He was very impressive today. He never failed to win the ball when he went for it.

Cannavaro 7.5 - Great as always.

Thuram 7 - He did a great job in the defence, but he was a little bit nervous. He made some bad tackles on Bazzani though.

Zambrotta 7 - He was great, both in the defence and in the attack. He had some good moves and crosses.

Camoranesi 5.5 - This guy is just shite. He keeps the ball way too much, and often loses it. Except from some moves, he did nothing.

Nedved 6.5 - He was good in the first half, where he was fouled a lot. Still he had some good passes. Wasn't that good in the second half.

Blasi 8 - Man of the match IMO. He was simply great during the whole game. He tackled, passed, helped the defence, held the midfield and was running all the time.

Emerson 7 - Not a good first half by him. Second half he played way better. But still was an important player in the midfield.

Del Piero 6 - Appart from that penalty, he was almost invisible.

Trezeguet 6 - Same as Alex. Especially in the first half, he was nowhere. Still a great goal.

Zlatan 5.5 - He didn't get much playing time, but he still managed to score. This guy can be even better.

Olivera 5 - He came in as a sub, and was impressive as always.

May 30, 2004
    clean sheet buffon keep it up boyeh .... i ll have da a peperoni don be late alright ... and no dont get chimenti he keeps biching about da smoke you kno ... alright man u soon dont be lae .. and dont forget da garlic bread... ciao buffoneski ... later dawga

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    Buffon 7
    Zebina 7
    ZAMBRO 7
    thuram 7.5
    Cannavaro 7.5
    Blasi 6.5
    Emerson 7
    Camoranesi 6
    Nedved 7
    Del Piero 5.5
    Trez 7
    Zlatan 6.5
    Olivera - no grade
    they just have to give lowest grade to del piero other wise the world would collapse. :rolleyes:

Camo was total shit and should get a 4. zlatan didnt do anything much than the goal and considering he came off the bench and getting a 6.5 is rubbish.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    Buffon 7
    Zebina 7
    ZAMBRO 7
    thuram 7.5
    Cannavaro 7.5
    Blasi 6.5
    Emerson 7
    Camoranesi 6
    Nedved 7
    Del Piero 5.5
    Trez 7
    Zlatan 6.5
    Olivera - no grade
    Sorry, but there's no way that Camo would get a 6. He was shite. And Del Piero should be rated higher than Zlatan. But, that's your opinion. :)

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
    Agree with you about the performance of Blasi, Arif.
    Many people say he is awful but I think he is very good.
    Good control of the midfield with Emerson and perfect move
    when without ball.
    He is the player that every coach like and need.

++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    My ratings :

Buffon 6 - He didn't have much to do in the first half, but in the second half he saved some good shots.

Zebina 7 - He was very impressive today. He never failed to win the ball when he went for it.

Cannavaro 7.5 - Great as always.

Thuram 7 - He did a great job in the defence, but he was a little bit nervous. He made some bad tackles on Bazzani though.

Zambrotta 7 - He was great, both in the defence and in the attack. He had some good moves and crosses.

Camoranesi 5.5 - This guy is just shite. He keeps the ball way too much, and often loses it. Except from some moves, he did nothing.

Nedved 6.5 - He was good in the first half, where he was fouled a lot. Still he had some good passes. Wasn't that good in the second half.

Blasi 8 - Man of the match IMO. He was simply great during the whole game. He tackled, passed, helped the defence, held the midfield and was running all the time.

Emerson 7 - Not a good first half by him. Second half he played way better. But still was an important player in the midfield.

Del Piero 6 - Appart from that penalty, he was almost invisible.

Trezeguet 6 - Same as Alex. Especially in the first half, he was nowhere. Still a great goal.

Zlatan 5.5 - He didn't get much playing time, but he still managed to score. This guy can be even better.

Olivera 6 - He came in as a sub, and was impressive as always.

Turboenvy85

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    clean sheet buffon keep it up boyeh .... i ll have da a peperoni don be late alright ... and no dont get chimenti he keeps biching about da smoke you kno ... alright man u soon dont be lae .. and dont forget da garlic bread... ciao buffoneski ... later dawga
    what does thi mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)