[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero: We're Improving Day By Day
9/23/2004 8:12:00 PM
Alex Del Piero talked about the victory against Sampdoria today and he explained how Juventus' victory was harder to achieve than what the final score suggests.
"It's always difficult to play against Sampdoria and if you consider that they were desperate for points after two defeats and we were playing at the Marassi stadium these are three precious points," the bianconeri captain said. "We had a lot of good chances and the defence and the midfield were perfect".

"We're improving day by day," the striker added. "This victory is a boost of confidence and at the end of the season I'm sure that we'll look back on it and understand how important it is".

Forza Dp !

Juve-VN

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
i was very sceptical as we bought zebina, but till now he's a great solution for the right-back ! and also thuram is much better in the central than as a right-back !!
FORZA JUVE
FORZA JUVE:D
so was I on the purchase of Zebina but he's doing well... anyway, do you think he's moving too far upwards many times? This would not be safe when Juve face stronger teams...

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #706
    I doubt he'll go forward as much against a Milan or Barca. He probably feels that he has a license to go forward against the smaller teams, and he's done pretty well when I've watched him, setting up Trez against Brescia and hitting the crossbar against Atalanta.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Del Piero: We're Improving Day By Day
    9/23/2004 8:12:00 PM
    Alex Del Piero talked about the victory against Sampdoria today and he explained how Juventus' victory was harder to achieve than what the final score suggests.
    "It's always difficult to play against Sampdoria and if you consider that they were desperate for points after two defeats and we were playing at the Marassi stadium these are three precious points," the bianconeri captain said. "We had a lot of good chances and the defence and the midfield were perfect".

"We're improving day by day," the striker added. "This victory is a boost of confidence and at the end of the season I'm sure that we'll look back on it and understand how important it is".

Forza Dp !

Why are you posting that in every thread?

Aug 1, 2003
    Honestly, it's friggin weird to see zebina hugging nedved and all. Wasn't he one of those more-emotional romanistas whenever they played against Juve? :D

Anyways, it's great that we are winning and conceding none, although we haven't been really tested. I liked how Pavan said something to Zlatan and Nedved, Camo and Trez starting jumping all over him..

ps Stu - class sig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)