[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Brief ratings, with 5 being average

Buffon - 6 - did all he had to do easily enough, never in trouble

Zebina - 7 - very good defensively, tried to get forward but was wank 99% of the time

Rambo - 7 - quiet start but some marauding runs after the break, poor crossing though

thuram - 6.5 - pretty good with a couple of slight errors knocking his score down a tad

Cannavaro - 8 - excellent display marred only by one silly foul. Superb sliding tackles, interceptions, dominant in the air, the lot

Blasi - 5.5 - fouling son of a *****, very strong, aggressive a bit like Rino gattuso... didn't really do a lot though

Emerson - 6 - protected the back four well enough but not enough forward runs

Camoranesi - 6 - Sometimes he was good, sometimes he was awful, incredibly frustrating player

Nedved - 7 - pretty good game from Pavel though not as incisive as he is at his best, some good touches and a good assist for Z

Del Piero - 4.5 - nevee really got into the game, nothing went right for him, he appears to have lost his confidence, pace, and above all ability... even his freekicks were awful

Trez - 5 - invisible for 80 mins then scores a stunner. thats about it

Zlatan - 6 - never really got into it but did ok showing some good touches, took the goal well

Olivera - 6.5 - only on for ten minutes or so but very impressive. Should be starting games not coming on at the death

Referee - 1 - Abysmal performance. He should be hung, drawn and quartered, or at least give Sensi his rolex watch back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Gotta tell you something,

I heard a stream from Catasport on Radio due,
And when Zlatan scored on of the commentators there(Juve supporter i guees i hear him every time there) started to Shout

IBRA....

IBRA.....

IBRA........

IBRA....I-B-R-A-H-I-M-O-V-I-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN I WAS LIKE
:touched::cheesy::touched:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
2 goals in 3 matches for Zlatan and 4 in 3 for Trezeguet. Not bad, not bad at all. IMO we should play them in the first team, screw Del Piero.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I dont think the 3-0 scoreline really tells the story of this game. Samp had a great amount of pressure on us at the beginning and middle of the second half. Moments after DP was subbed out we had our first real attack of the half, with Zlatan's goal. Ppl will say that DP did shit out there, but he got no service at all during the second half, as neither did Trez.

Trez's goal was pure class, hitting a rocket off of a volley.

Camo can get around 1, maybe 2 players, but THATS IT !!!! He should learn to pass a little earlier. He's so out of breath and tired when he does get around 2 and 3 guys that his passes are weak and shitty !!

I am happy with the win, but I am concerned that when we play a more skilled team, our weaknesses will be exposed

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

And when Zlatan scored on of the commentators there(Juve supporter i guees i hear him every time there) started to Shout

IBRA....

IBRA.....

IBRA........

:touched:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
yea ZLATAN DONT SAY SUCH A THING

i love yoy favorite soccerplayer ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC I REALLY LOVE HIM but to say such a thing about DELPIERO that's an unsult

Delpiero is the man i would be very VERY happy if zlatan plays like half as good for juventus as delpiero played for juventus

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Referee - 1 - Abysmal performance. He should be hung, drawn and quartered, or at least give Sensi his rolex watch back
Why ???

He made the right call on the first PK, Emerson was taken down in the box, and Canna's takle was legal, and I'm glad the ref talked with the linesman to find that out and reverse his decision

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

IBRA....

IBRA.....

IBRA........

what stream, link plzzz, so i can hear it next time Juve play?

plzzz link !

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

ban this guy for saying screw DP.

Dude, I've screwed ( :D ) Del Piero hundreds of times in my 10k+ posts, I hardly think they'll ban me just because you asked them to.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #616
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    2 goals in 3 matches for Zlatan and 4 in 3 for Trezeguet. Not bad, not bad at all. IMO we should play them in the first team, screw Del Piero.
    This comment may well be justifiable, but if you don't mind me asking, how many Juve games have you seen this season Z? You know alot about football, and you definitely know that goals aren't everything.

Zlatan sucked against Ajax and Atalanta, Trezeguet was invisible for most of today's game and the Brescia game, DP disappointed against Brescia and sucked today. All three strikers have had their off days. If you're going to cut Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet some slack then do the same for Del Piero.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Why ???

He made the right call on the first PK, Emerson was taken down in the box, and Canna's takle was legal, and I'm glad the ref talked with the linesman to find that out and reverse his decision
    1. The first penalty was NEVER a penalty, in a million years, it was a shocking decision

2. his complete lack of control, allowing one player to deliberately kick Zlatan with only a yellow card

3. Allowing everyone to dive at will with no yellow cards forthcoming

4. For somehow seeing a superb tackle as a foul, thank god his assistant was on his toes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)