[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Apparently DP is a doubt for this game. He was rested on Sunday and expected to start against Samp, but he was unable to play in the training match today at practise and only completed the running exercise. Hopefully he's ready for Wednesday.
damn :(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
anyhow , lets hope we win the samp game , and the games ahead , cuz after like 1month the real matches gonna start... so hopefully we pick from now 3points and try not to drop any,,, cuz we'll need them ...

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++

where did u read that?
    Channel4.com:

Crespo to face Messina?
    Monday 20 September, 2004

Hernan Crespo could make his League debut for Milan on Wednesday after recovering from injury.

The Argentine (pictured) has been struggling with his fitness since he arrived from Chelsea in the summer but returned to full training on Monday.

Crespo, on loan from the Stamford Bridge outfit, was used in a practice match alongside Pippo Inzaghi.

That has fuelled speculation that the duo may even start against Messina at the San Siro in midweek.

Boss Carlo Ancelotti is understood to be keen to rest Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson after their recent efforts in both Serie A and the Champions’ League.

Meanwhile, Alex Del Piero is a doubt for Juventus’ game at Sampdoria on Wednesday evening.

He was expected to start after he was rested for the 2-0 win over Atalanta at the Delle Alpi in Week 2.

However, the Italian didn’t play in a practice game on Monday and only took part in a light running session.

juveyang

Sep 20, 2004
    Apparently DP is a doubt for this game. He was rested on Sunday and expected to start against Samp, but he was unable to play in the training match today at practise and only completed the running exercise. Hopefully he's ready for Wednesday.
    source?
    damn
    i hope it is not true

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Channel4.com:

Crespo to face Messina?
    Monday 20 September, 2004

Hernan Crespo could make his League debut for Milan on Wednesday after recovering from injury.

The Argentine (pictured) has been struggling with his fitness since he arrived from Chelsea in the summer but returned to full training on Monday.

Crespo, on loan from the Stamford Bridge outfit, was used in a practice match alongside Pippo Inzaghi.

That has fuelled speculation that the duo may even start against Messina at the San Siro in midweek.

Boss Carlo Ancelotti is understood to be keen to rest Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson after their recent efforts in both Serie A and the Champions’ League.

Meanwhile, Alex Del Piero is a doubt for Juventus’ game at Sampdoria on Wednesday evening.

He was expected to start after he was rested for the 2-0 win over Atalanta at the Delle Alpi in Week 2.

However, the Italian didn’t play in a practice game on Monday and only took part in a light running session.
    This does not necessarily mean that he is injured. He might be just given an extended rest.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I hope so! I've been pesimistic about DP ever since the closure of last season. But seein Zlatan-Trez, I think DP needs to be played for important games. Zlatan currently cannot replace DP as Zlatan positions himself on the field much like tRez.

Well I hope we don't take unecessary risks! If he's a bit injured then rest him! We don't want to further injure him. DP will regain form!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Well i hope DP and trezi scores. I also hope that neddy would be rested at least one half. We have tough matches coming up.

I also hope emerson will be rested so we can see what blasi and tacchi can do together.

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
    i dont think this will be an easy game.

my pick for the game:
    buffon
    birrindelli - thuram - canna - zambrotta
    camo - emerson (sub appiah) - blasi - nedved (sub olivera)
    alex - trez (sub zala)

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    :)@gray ..hehe,well my bro is a huge italian football fan and he knows most of the teams and all....he likes to teach her the names of italian teams...Bah..... :D

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

This does not necessarily mean that he is injured. He might be just given an extended rest.
    And if he was able to take part in the running session then he must be fairly ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)