[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
I hate it that the media always writes that DP played a bad match when he didn't score. A player does not need to score to be good, this applies even to a forward.

I wish DP would be treated the way Bergkamp is. Bergkamp scored about 2 or 3 goals last season and he was praised into the heavens..
I'm not gonna say anything about Del Piero, as I haven't followed Juve that closly earlier seasons, but from what I've heard/read he was not in his best form last season and from what I've seen this season he has not been all that good.

Therefor I think the comparsion with Bergkamp is a bit unfair. I mean, Bergkamp is maybe playing his best foortball ever now. He always has great assists and is most of the time excellent at Arsenal. Again, not saying DP isn't as good as Bergkamp, just maybe not in as good form.

But anyway, I'd like to see DP-Trez on Wednesday. Zlatan had his worst game in several months last Sunday, and his tough schedule with Ajax/Sweden/Juve has clearly been tough to him. I say rest Zlatan for a full 90 minutes on Wednesday and let DP and Trez play. They'll do the job!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I have to say I was surprised with DP against Ajax...he wasn't amazing, but you could see he was working hard, and he had some nice foot-work. he has work to do, but he isn't nearly as bad as some people have suggested. I don't think our defence was great-from what I saw against Ajax, we were often slow and disorganized. just wait till we play Milan, who will take advantage of all our screw ups Ithink, despite the Berlusconi game.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Sampdoria hasnt won yet, so it's either gonna be really easy, or they are determined to win....which will make life difficult. i think we'll win, but not easily like the past 2 serie A games.

forza juve :thumb:
well of course they're very determined to win, but since they have few suspensions, we should be able to control the match more easily... Trez will clinch the victory for us, I'm sure of it...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
any score with cleansheet is good enough.
I want Juve to have the best defensive sector in Italy once more.
Yepp , thats what i want 2 ,,, if that happens i mean if 1month passed and our sheet was clean , then the big teams should be affraid of our defence;),

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
yeah, every ****ing site says Del Piero is in bad form! or he sits on the bench cause of his bad form!! stupid shit!!

they all just critis him, i think this is something that he doesn't deserve!

I hope we win and Del Piero to score!
me 2 i hope dp scores , i think dp got used to these critis, hope he scores so they'll remain silence !

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

this is the first juve match that i'll get to watch this yr :extatic: cant wait.

and i also get to watch the game on saturday juve-palermo :extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic:
Actually those 2,are the first Juve matches i won't be able to watch this year.:D:(:angel:

Sep 14, 2003
I saw Samp against Lazio and I thought they were unlucky to lose, on Sunday they played some of the game with 9 men and that probably was a factor in their defeat - let's not underestimate them.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    Apparently DP is a doubt for this game. He was rested on Sunday and expected to start against Samp, but he was unable to play in the training match today at practise and only completed the running exercise. Hopefully he's ready for Wednesday.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    imo this is a tough match and it will be the 1st draw for juve this season

1-1 and Z will score

but i hope we win anyway with our 4th clean sheet :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    DP and Trez to play this match, and DP and Zlatan to play the next.....lets get a rotation system going...;)

PS: Trez and DP to score.....2-0

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

this is the first juve match that i'll get to watch this yr :extatic: cant wait.

and i also get to watch the game on saturday juve-palermo :extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic:
    Same here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)