[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (6 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
even if this doesnt help let me remind you
last season with those 5 opponents:6 points 8-8 goals
now:9 points 4-2 goals...still this doesnt make any difference BUT at least we are a bit above from last season

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ratings, thay may be harsh but in my eyes they deserve it

Manninger - 6.5 - did what he had to do which thankfully wasn't too much

Chiellini - 6 - made a few errors, wasnt great but wasnt awful

Mellberg - 7 - had quite a good game and made some key interceptions and tackles, our mom in my eyes

Molinaro - 3 - Piss poor, cant pass, runs aimlessly, REALLY cant cross, infact he should be given the death sentance for crossing balls in that way, football is a beautiful game and he makes it look ugly

Grygera - 5.5 - did nothing special, we need a new rightback

Poulsen - 4 - Terrible, we bought him to strengthen our midfield, today he showed that he is not the answer, completely disappeared, had no grip on the game and looked out of his depth, go and sit next to tiago

Sissoko - 5 - Terrible first half, ok second half

Camoranesi - 4 - Dreadful, he did nothing, we look to him for inspiration and today when he had nothing we looked like a pub team

Nedved - 3 - 6 games in 14 days is too much for a kenyan marathon runner, nedved showed his ages today, he looked like a fossil, if we want a performance with him he cant be our first choice, rotation is the key, thats no excuse for playing the way he did but more than that its the managers fault for leaving him on

Del Piero - 4 - Did nothing and his delivery from set pieces compared to molinaro's crossing

Amauri - 4.5 - No service and he didnt create anything for his team mates either

Iaquinta - 4 - made no difference, i dont even remember him touching the ball or chasing down an opponent

Ranieri - 0 - It would have made no difference tonight if steven hawkins would have been on in the dugout instead of him. Yet again refused to use his substitutions away from home to correct his origional errors regarding team selection and tactics. Ranieri should be managing a team like livorno and we need rid of him ASAP. Starting with nedved was a terrible decision after giovinco's exploits in the last match, starting with molinaro is just as big an error. How many shit performances will he need to see from moli before he drops him - he was as quick as lightning to drop tiago, why does this not apply to moli as well??????

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i dont think camo shot on goal all game let alone in the last half hour.
yea he not only did not shot on goals, he lost balls too. ranieri is really a ass-sucker. IF ONLY we have Mourinho, we would be on top now. We have hard working players, and players with NO EGO. with this type of team and Mr Mourinho, success is guarenteed

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The last time I was so depressed was after the game against Arsenal.:moan:

I can not even read the reports...:sigh:
I'm off for a drink guys, goodnight everyone

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Where was the passion?

Ratings:

Manninger 7,5 Good game and great back-up to Gigi.

Grygera 4 Was as weak as the rest.

Mellberg 6 Did ok.

Chiellini 6 The form is getting worse the last two matches.

Molinaro -9 MOM

Camoranesi 4 Was he even on the pitch?Looked burned out and lost the ball quite often.

Poulsen 3 Can't confirm the promising performances he provided at the first matches against Artmedia&Co. .Weak.

Sissoko 3 Wasn't any better than Poulsen.And just for the info:He is not doing Ramadan!

Nedved 2 I feel sorry for him because he used to be one hell of a player and now he's just a shadow of himself.Should have ended his career.

Del Piero 5 Was one of the better players at the first half but that does not say anything because basically the whole team played like a bunch of Molinaros.

Amauri 4 Did not get the balls because we lacked creativity and power in midfield.

Iaquinta --
i think you should re-do you ratings after your hangover

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Now lets look forward to getting rapped by BATE,

so much for squad rotation, this is most likely the squad that will play BATE and we did shit all,

when will Ranieri learn that there's 3 subs not 1 he did it last year when we were struggling and hes doing it again

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I sincerely thing some member sof this board can do better than ranieri, at least in making subs and making starting line ups.

Sincerely, most of uis dont know a shit about trainings and how the business, but i really thing that u dont need to be an expert to notice what we are all noticing.

Even the espn commentattors said ranieri is a werid coach.

simply incredible

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
I can normally see some logic in what ranieri does but today was a complete lacks of believe and poor management by claudio.

Wecreated only 2 chances in the 90 minutes when Del Piero hit the post when he should have scored another chance the DP half volleyed over after Chiellini long throw.

Both full back offered nothing going forward. Poulsen was completly missing, Sissoko mixed the good with the bad and Nedved and Camo slowed the game down to much. Camo was very frustrating the last 10 minutes or so showing no awareness and giving away the ball cheaply. DP, Amauri and Iaquinta were all easily contained by the Samp backline.

Poulsen should have been off after 50 at most, followed by nedved and camo after an hour. Leaving Tiago in the centre Giovinco on the left and Iaquinta on the right wing.

Well thats just my opinion the least you would have expected was Ranieri showing some balls and trying to win the game.

I can tolerate it when Juve play well and create chances like against the Viola and Catania and drop points, but what we witnessed this evening was very poor and unbeleiveable that Ranieri does not react.

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Why? He was decent today, better than most.
Er... :shifty:
Molinaro was terrible. Well, he saved us from a goal towards the end, but still.

What a nightmare of a match, I was hoping for something - anything - to liven it up, even another Cassano hysterical breakdown.

Manninger looks really promising, though.

Not sure what Ranieri was thinking, or if he was thinking at all :/

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ratings, thay may be harsh but in my eyes they deserve it

Manninger - 6.5 - did what he had to do which thankfully wasn't too much

Chiellini - 6 - made a few errors, wasnt great but wasnt awful

Mellberg - 7 - had quite a good game and made some key interceptions and tackles, our mom in my eyes

Molinaro - 3 - Piss poor, cant pass, runs aimlessly, REALLY cant cross, infact he should be given the death sentance for crossing balls in that way, football is a beautiful game and he makes it look ugly

Grygera - 5.5 - did nothing special, we need a new rightback

Poulsen - 4 - Terrible, we bought him to strengthen our midfield, today he showed that he is not the answer, completely disappeared, had no grip on the game and looked out of his depth, go and sit next to tiago

Sissoko - 5 - Terrible first half, ok second half

Camoranesi - 4 - Dreadful, he did nothing, we look to him for inspiration and today when he had nothing we looked like a pub team

Nedved - 3 - 6 games in 14 days is too much for a kenyan marathon runner, nedved showed his ages today, he looked like a fossil, if we want a performance with him he cant be our first choice, rotation is the key, thats no excuse for playing the way he did but more than that its the managers fault for leaving him on

Del Piero - 4 - Did nothing and his delivery from set pieces compared to molinaro's crossing

Amauri - 4.5 - No service and he didnt create anything for his team mates either

Iaquinta - 4 - made no difference, i dont even remember him touching the ball or chasing down an opponent

Ranieri - 0 - It would have made no difference tonight if steven hawkins would have been on in the dugout instead of him. Yet again refused to use his substitutions away from home to correct his origional errors regarding team selection and tactics. Ranieri should be managing a team like livorno and we need rid of him ASAP. Starting with nedved was a terrible decision after giovinco's exploits in the last match, starting with molinaro is just as big an error. How many shit performances will he need to see from moli before he drops him - he was as quick as lightning to drop tiago, why does this not apply to moli as well??????

TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU!!!! i would rather a bunch of GRANDMA CHEERLEADERS standing in place of Ranieri today. At least the players will get some live into them :flag3:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I see no reason for a MOM poll. No-one deserved to be called Man of the match.
Yeah, Manninger made a few,but necessary saves! MOM - Manninger!

That was a pathetic display!:faq2: Camo may have needed a run, but he's not yet up to full strength. Gio should have got at least 40-45mins. DC should always start over Moli. Momo...Hmmm, perhaps rested for Tuesday?

What was the team playing for? A draw? Such complacency is NOT acceptable! We are JUVENTUS! We must take every point and every chance to score!

Every game is important: every point is essential! To play for a draw, was ridiculous, especially against Samp - a team who was looking for the winner! We could have lost the match! What was Ranieri thinking of??? Perhaps we should pick the team for him! We need to do something or we'll be out of the CL next season!

(Sorry for ranting like Vinny!:p :evil: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)