[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol2:

That's even more funny than the one you posted earlier.
Both were said by him. He's weird.

Bettega: Certainly we still hope to achieve 4th place, the ranking is short. The primary objective and one we have left is the qualification in the Champions League is a very important goal we must achieve. We are also thinking ahead, obviously.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Zacherroni is at fault for today. Playing Momo for 90 minutes, not starting Trezeguet, not subbing soon enough, and overall manner in which we played are all his fault. Even Candreva should probably have played because he can at least pass the ball. Having two DM's in Sissoko and Poulsen added absolutely nothing to the team, just like it usually does.

Honestly, is Zach really better than Ferrara? Even after losing 4-1 to Fulham? Come on, the guy is crap. We just looked better at first under him because the players wanted to impress the new guy. And now we're back to the same group of lethargic, careless clowns with Captain Sack at the helm.

Sissoko had 14 giveaways to my count, so he needs to be sent back to Primavera to learn how to play the game. Right now I say transfer list him and find somebody else who can play the ball. I'm willing to give Melo another chance, but Sissoko is basically dead to me. The guy doesn't add anything defensively besides fouls, and it pains me to say this as he's been one of my favorites. But we need to break away from one-dimensional destroyers and get good passers in there. Sorry, that's just how the game is trending.

I feel exactly the same way about Momo...I used to adore seeing him play. Having such a true zulu warrior in our ranks. But he has gone bad, and definitely worsened his passing game hugely, since been with us. I also agree with you, teeth, unsurprisingly in your condemnation of Zacheroni. We seemed to improve in spirit, as teams often do when a manager leaves and is replaced, after a very poor run of form, but in this last week, we have gone back to EXACTLY where we were under Ciro. Clueless and constantly begging for humilation...

Jan 14, 2010
Juventus need to clean house this summer. Too many players not willing to give 100% for the shirt. Doesn't make any sense trying to tweak anything, we have tried that for the last 3 season and have gotten worse. If the horse is lousy shoot it! and this Juventus management and the team they built is the lousy horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)