[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It is, in my opinion, useless to field a player that can only guarantee consistency in one tactic. Tackling. Its not like he can be everywhere at the same time to tackle for us. We need a more complete player in midfield that has all the qualities needed to break play and create it.
Agreed, unless he has very capable players around him with the ball. But I doubt sides like Arsenal or Barca would want him either because he doesn't have the technical ability.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
This loss is also disappointing because had Iaquinta been match fit, or had we had a striker to finish the chances that were being created in the first half, we probably could have won.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
there is so much wrong with this team, which is why this stands out. in any case that should be our last concern, if at all.
Players like Sissoko are why we can't seem to create any chances for ourselves. To say his 14 giveaways should be the last of our concern today is not understanding what the problems are with this side. The defense is crap, yes, but the system is designed to protect it with two DM's in front, yet it doesn't do its job. That's how you know you have the wrong players and system.

Jan 14, 2010
This team need a massive shake-up this offseason. At this point we should just forfeit the rest of the season (not like the players care) and forget about playing in Europe (CL/Europa) period. This team need to concentrate on winning the league 1st before thinking of CL glory.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
(to the tune of Yanke Doodle)

Felipe Melo went to town
riding the back of Diego
stuck the ball up his ass
and called it Zacceroni!!!

Nanananananana!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So did anyone say anything from the club?

I know that tomorrow Blanc will tell us how much faith he has in Zacc, but anyone else, did they speak?

Jan 14, 2010
Players like Sissoko are why we can't seem to create any chances for ourselves. To say his 14 giveaways should be the last of our concern today is not understanding what the problems are with this side. The defense is crap, yes, but the system is designed to protect it with two DM's in front, yet it doesn't do its job. That's how you know you have the wrong players and system.
Dude you know why Sissoko always give the ball away? just look at Juve when we're in possession....everyone is just standing around waiting for the ball to be played to them. No movement what so ever and Sissoko is already not the best player on the ball.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We're trying to do more, and we hope that having now each week to prepare games can reach a better athletic condition, because without great condition it becomes very difficult.

What a bullshit.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dude you know why Sissoko always give the ball away? i'll tell you why....just look at Juve when we're in possession....everyone is just standing around waiting for the ball to be played to them. No movement what so ever and Sissoko is already not the best player on the ball.
Sissoko needs two adept players near him to be consistent in the midfield. Juve only have one, sometimes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We're trying to do more, and we hope that having now each week to prepare games can reach a better athletic condition, because without great condition it becomes very difficult.

What a bullshit.
:lol2:

That's even more funny than the one you posted earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)