[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (1 Viewer)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zacc can't stick to a fucking formation. Choose one and stick to it.

What is the difference between Ranieri, Ferrara and Zaccheroni? I really don't understand this coach at all right now. He went right to the 3 man defense as soon as he started, now that's not working he is changing formations. Why the hell do we play with Chimenti?

I really don't know what to say. At this point I am speechless. We could have had Cassano and we splurge on another stirker. We need players that can change games and we have yet to buy one. I have lost my patience with Diego, Melo, Amauri, and Grosso.

Sorry, but I am tired of hearing the excuses protecting Diego. Where are his killer passes? Where are his solo runs? Creating space? Goals from outside the area? We spend mega millions on players with no guarantees. Now, I am starting to get used to the fact that CL will not be us next year. How can it be when we can't produce squat in front of the box.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It sounds like a bit of a broken record, I know, but the only time we saw good football was when we used a single striker and 'wingers' left and right next to Diego.

I don't see how Diego is shit all of a sudden though. He's definitely not shit, I don't know where you get that from.
:agree:

If anything he is the one who seems to be taking responsibility and trying to make things happen.

Its not his fault that we have the most static team in our history.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As I stated in the Napoli thread: Worst Juventus Ever. Loser Coach, Pathetic Board, clueless, fragile, mentally weak, and over the hill players. All this leads to embarrassment and humiliation, both in Italy, and abroad.

This Juventus team does not deserve to be in the Europa League, let alone the Champions League. They will only embarrass and humiliate themselves, their fans, the history and tradition of this club, not to mention Calcio in general. Wait, they have successfully managed to accomplish all that this season :touched:

Since we have just about nothing left to lose, and being 6'th, I suggest we deploy this formation until the end of the season:

Buffon

Zebina Legro Chiellini DC

Marchisio Sissoko

Iaquinta/Camo Diego Gio

Amauri/Trez

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's never passed the ball well. And it's just getting worse. He can't improve it.

Zach is using him as a more forward player, even somewhat of a Davids on the left, which would obviously fail. He's just running around in front of Poulsen next to Diego doing absolutely nothing. But even if he was further back, he'd be useless as well.

Honestly, he just isn't a very good footballer in this day and age.
I was thinking while watching him today that I think its time to let him go. We need people that can pass the ball and not lose it. That way when possession is kept by players that know how to flow then you begin to lose the need for a DM with tackling skills. That is all that he has. Sissoko can't shot, pass, score, attack, possess, first touch or anything that has anything to do with keeping possession. All he knows how to do is tackle.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I don't understand one thing
we are losing by 1-0 and Zac is taking Diego off for Camoranesi.
Isn't it more logical to take out one defender for Camoranesi and play "all or nothing" tactics.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was thinking while watching him today that I think its time to let him go. We need people that can pass the ball and not lose it. That way when possession is kept by players that know how to flow then you begin to lose the need for a DM with tackling skills. That is all that he has. Sissoko can't shot, pass, score, attack, possess, first touch or anything that has anything to do with keeping possession. All he knows how to do is tackle.
He's just a poor footballer in the modern game. You can't field somebody who makes so many mistakes with the ball.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:agree:

If anything he is the one who seems to be taking responsibility and trying to make things happen.

Its not his fault that we have the most static team in our history.
Exactly. :tup:

As I stated in the Napoli thread: Worst Juventus Ever. Loser Coach, Pathetic Board, clueless, fragile, mentally weak, and over the hill players. All this leads to embarasement and humiliation, both in Italy, and abroad.

This Juventus team does not deserve to be in the Europa League, let alone the Champions League. They will only embarrass and humiliate themselves, their fans, the history and tradition of this club, not to mention Calcio in general. Wait, they have successfully managed to accomplish all that this season :touched:

Since we have just about nothing left to lose, and being 6'th, I suggest we deploy this formation until the end of the season:

Buffon

Zebina Legro Chiellini DC

Marchisio Sissoko

Iaquinta/Camo Diego Gio

Amauri/Trez
Legro over Cannavaro? Personal preference aside, Canna's reading of the game is simply better and if he keeps up what he's showed today he deserves to start over Legro.

I'd also start Melo / PouPou over Sissoko, even if he doesn't have to do all that much passing and going forward. He wasn't effective defensively either today or lately.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's just a poor footballer in the modern game. You can't field somebody who makes so many mistakes with the ball.
It is, in my opinion, useless to field a player that can only guarantee consistency in one tactic. Tackling. Its not like he can be everywhere at the same time to tackle for us. We need a more complete player in midfield that has all the qualities needed to break play and create it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It is, in my opinion, useless to field a player that can only guarantee consistency in one tactic. Tackling. Its not like he can be everywhere at the same time to tackle for us. We need a more complete player in midfield that has all the qualities needed to break play and create it.
there is so much wrong with this team, which is why this stands out. in any case that should be our last concern, if at all.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
In the end, I think talking about the players is pointless.

This season has clearly shown one thing.

There is a DEEP rot in upper management, Succko, Blank, ElCrap, etc and their rot & incompetency is trickling down to the team on the pitch.

Quite simple.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
God damn it God damn it!!!!!!!! we don't have one fast player on the team and please kick out the Brazilian players from here.. since when we have this kind of clowns fuck. this team should be changed in the next season with a coach and a management............i began to lost interest in watching football for god sake.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
In the end, I think talking about the players is pointless.

This season has clearly shown one thing.

There is a DEEP rot in upper management, Succko, Blank, ElCrap, etc and their rot & incompetency is trickling down to the team on the pitch.

Quite simple.
Exactly. It's stupid to blame just the players or the coach. Fact is, this whole team is crap collectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)