[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zacherroni is at fault for today. Playing Momo for 90 minutes, not starting Trezeguet, not subbing soon enough, and overall manner in which we played are all his fault. Even Candreva should probably have played because he can at least pass the ball. Having two DM's in Sissoko and Poulsen added absolutely nothing to the team, just like it usually does.

Honestly, is Zach really better than Ferrara? Even after losing 4-1 to Fulham? Come on, the guy is crap. We just looked better at first under him because the players wanted to impress the new guy. And now we're back to the same group of lethargic, careless clowns with Captain Sack at the helm.

Sissoko had 14 giveaways to my count, so he needs to be sent back to Primavera to learn how to play the game. Right now I say transfer list him and find somebody else who can play the ball. I'm willing to give Melo another chance, but Sissoko is basically dead to me. The guy doesn't add anything defensively besides fouls, and it pains me to say this as he's been one of my favorites. But we need to break away from one-dimensional destroyers and get good passers in there. Sorry, that's just how the game is trending.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This Juve is worthy of serie B, not that one that actually got and played there!
Anyways, we all saw that coming and that includes the "optimists" as well (should be by now)
Now the question is what happens if drop into the 7# ?
The CL is realistically lost, is there a special reason not to drop the 6#, or we can get even lower than our current situation?

Without the Cl money, do not expends us to spend big, or attract big names able to help us bounce back!
We have reached the point i was talking about for all those years.
We will soon start losing more fans and sponsors.
The new stadium might actually be too big for our new found status, hopefully the sacrifices we made to build it will be proved worthy of our investments in the next decades...
I think even in CL wihtout a proper coach it will be hard to attrackt good players. And if we keep Zach, well it's no major players no matter if we play in CL imo.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
There is a psychological problem in the team. The majority seem to not care about the situation. Not taking into consideration the criticity of the situation we're going through. The only ones I can pick is Marchisio who was doing well and showed some spirit.
The players should know that not qualifing to the CL is ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To those blaming Chimenti, he made several good saves during the match, twice on Cassano in front of goal. Samp really should have made it 3-0 with that Cassano effort.

We deserved to lose the game. Stop looking for scapegoats. Stop being wankers. Every single player out there is to blame, not just Momo or Chimenti.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So pathetic...so bad...no passion,very weak D,clueless attack,no creativity.

Strikers who can't finish anything.
Seriously we need a big makeover.

Blanc,Secco,Zach out
new coach,staff,manager,CB,LW/LM,RM/RW,ST,LB needed.

fuck this,it's simply ridiculous.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Zacherroni is at fault for today. Playing Momo for 90 minutes, not starting Trezeguet, not subbing soon enough, and overall manner in which we played are all his fault. Even Candreva should probably have played because he can at least pass the ball. Having two DM's in Sissoko and Poulsen added absolutely nothing to the team, just like it usually does.

Honestly, is Zach really better than Ferrara? Even after losing 4-1 to Fulham? Come on, the guy is crap. We just looked better at first under him because the players wanted to impress the new guy. And now we're back to the same group of lethargic, careless clowns with Captain Sack at the helm.

Sissoko had 14 giveaways to my count, so he needs to be sent back to Primavera to learn how to play the game. Right now I say transfer list him and find somebody else who can play the ball. I'm willing to give Melo another chance, but Sissoko is basically dead to me. The guy doesn't add anything defensively besides fouls, and it pains me to say this as he's been one of my favorites. But we need to break away from one-dimensional destroyers and get good passers in there. Sorry, that's just how the game is trending.
100% agree

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
sue me for being passionate about our team :D

we were never this bad in the past, but I'd gladly take it now :frown:
You're the type of guy who would still be here if we got relegated to Serie Z and played in a backdoor alley and you'd still be yelling just as much :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And the 3-3 against Siena. That's spot on I'm afraid.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't expect a CL spot, nor do I expect a signing of a reasonable coach at the end of the season. Goodbye Gigi, goodbye a fuckload of CL spending money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)