Serie A: Roma vs Juventus [September 23 2007] (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If Almiron will start,then I'll most probably start to dislike Ranieri.I mean what is the point in starting a player who
1. was pretty disappointing in the first matches,
2. his presence was in doubt a few hours ago
While we have Tiago who is fully fit& ready to show his worth.
Hey mate, do u know if this game shown on any German TV channel?!!!
Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Hey mate, do u know if this game shown on any German TV channel?!!!
Thanks
No,unfortunately no german tv channel will show this game as usual.It hasn't been aired a match in free tv since I can think.Just on Premiere,but I think atm they are just showing EPL,Austrian leauge cause of problems with rights I think.I'll watch it by stream,chances are good.

Sep 16, 2007
I think that the author of the above article is very biased.
I really don't think the author was biased nor do i care what he thinks.... preferably i love to be looked down upon.. then i surprise those that think less of me...

of cos ROMA is looking strong... and am not the kind of person that loves to live on past glory ( like the 5-2 pre season Win we had over Roma ).. the issue at hand is our Defence... Once we can contain them, stop them from scoring... i strongly believe... regardless of how strong a team looks... just hold them off, then knock em out.. 4 GOD's sake... Juve just play Football........ ;)

Sep 16, 2007
Ahhh i just came back from my friends' house, they kept laughing at me and saying "minimum 3-0 to Roma" damn those EPL comercial fans :sick:

Now here i got broken heart some more. I understand if they have home advantage, ready-squad, boosted morale, and mind of revenge . Who knows guys, "Maybe" totti run here and there, then injured. De rossi step on the ball wrongly, injured. Mancini talk dirty to referee and red card. Mexes feel bad on nedved after what he did to Nedved on recent friendly, and own goal..... so on...

BUT "Maybe" We have back on feet, DP and Trez show the class football as usual. Nedved The Magician creates spells on the midfield. Tiago finally showing he is worth using Black & White, Domenico will be named after tomorrow's game as "The next Italian CB".

My Country's TVs prediction

roma 2 - 1 Juve

I DONT CARE WAT THE SCORE LINE OR PREDICTION IS.... JUVE MUST WIN... even if the Scores is " Juve -Roma 0.5 - 0 " .. Now am getting PISSED off with all this predictions.. I am not a guy dat panics.. even under pressure... but this is STARTING to F*** with my BLOOD Pressure.... DAMN

Sep 16, 2007
4 all i care... Del-P is gonna rock Doni's World... and am just gonna sit back and wonder wat all he Roma fuss is all bout... i av always respected totti, but roma.. is a NO No....

Aug 16, 2007
whats the diff between the juve that thrashed roma5-2 and now, same 11 players Vs 11 players, roma may be strong, bit they will be weaker, cos they know this is juve , theyve got trez,DP,Neddy, u slip and your 1-0 down.so far theve beaten classy sides, but surely juve is not in classy category,juve is Italian footy, so to tell all you doubter there, ROMA will come to rome with theit hearts thumping, knowing easiliy 100% record is not certain after sun 3:45 pm GMT

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
whats the diff between the juve that thrashed roma5-2 and now, same 11 players Vs 11 players, roma may be strong, bit they will be weaker, cos they know this is juve , theyve got trez,DP,Neddy, u slip and your 1-0 down.so far theve beaten classy sides, but surely juve is not in classy category,juve is Italian footy, so to tell all you doubter there, ROMA will come to rome with theit hearts thumping, knowing easiliy 100% record is not certain after sun 3:45 pm GMT
form ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)