Serie A: Roma vs Juventus [September 23 2007] (2 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

vs

Roma vs Juventus

Sunday , September 23 2007

Stadio Olimpico di Roma

13:00 PM GMT

Live on :

Jazeera Sport +1
Sky Sport 1
Sky Sport 16:9
C+ Sport1 (Poland)
C+ Sport2 (Denmark)
Five UK
Fox Soccer Channel
Mediasat Premium 1
Sport 1 (Cze)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport Tv1
Super Sport 1 (Hellas)
Tv7 Bulgaria

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
seriously, i'm not looking forward to this match rite now. based on today's outing we dont stand a chance against roma

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If Camo is out, I would play:

Buffon

Whoever is left - Andrade - Criscito - Chiellini
Nedved - Nocerino - Zanetti - Molinaro/Iaquinta
Trezeguet - Del Piero

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
if we cant beat a team who lost 5-0 at home agianst a team which was new at serie a than how the hell should we beat roma while we are playing away???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some of you might disagree, but I think our game with Roma next week is really crucial though the season is long....But IF we manage to win against Roma this will really put us in better place and condition until we meet the Milans teams.

If we fail to win the game, then things are gonna get really difficult.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
P.S, can someone please tell me how many injured players we have? or who is out for the Roma game?
marchionni out for another 5 weeks , sali would likely be available for the roma match , boumsong out for another 2 months , camo likely out of the next match , zebina suspended

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think this game was our disease in the Udinese game. The players are thinking more about this encounter and that's why Del Piero and Nedved who are mature enough were playing well.

All in all I hope not to see Almiron and I really don't want to see Nocerino as RM

Sep 14, 2003
Don't exactly feel that optimistic, we could get a bad beating or the players will show some character and some balls and we get a draw - a win is un-realistic.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't exactly feel that optimistic, we could get a bad beating or the players will show some character and some balls and we get a draw - a win is un-realistic.
I am not predicting anything, I am only hoping that the players are focused and showing that they want to do something.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
marchionni out for another 5 weeks , sali would likely be available for the roma match , boumsong out for another 2 months , camo likely out of the next match , zebina suspended
Aha, I see...thanks.

so Marcho, Zebina, Camo, Boumsong are officially out of the game.

Lets see

Buffon

Grygera - Andrade - Legro - Chiellini

Salihamidzic - Tiagi - Zanetti - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

could we see this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)