Serie A: Roma vs Juventus [September 23 2007] (3 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
and Scoring a Goal :)

FFS , Please Drop Almiron Off the pitch if he still not in his Form and This is Tiago time to show his worth .

Welcome back Maher , envy you , How's Sydney ? i will go there maybe in the next 1 year or 18 months later to meet my Honey :toast:

Juventus will Sparking Tonight , Just believe my Feeling .

Forza Juventus !
I like this atmosphere of optimism here :) :pint:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Well to be honest prince, this optimism is what makes me passionate about Juve games. :) .. Pessimism is the thing that we don't need at this time ..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Well to be honest prince, this optimism is what makes me passionate about Juve games. :) .. Pessimism is the thing that we don't need at this time ..
Coudn't agree anymore...:pint:
As a Juventini, we should always be optimistic whatever the situation is...

Forza Juve

Sep 19, 2006
I've been watching this team for more than 10 years now & this is the first time I feel that we r going into a game as the underdogs.
It really feels weird but at least I've got a taste on how other teams feel when they were playin Juve these last 10 years.

I am pretty sure we wont win this match,& I'll be really satisfied with a draw BUT I am sure that we will be back very soon.

Forza Juve

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I've been watching this team for more than 10 years now & this is the first time I feel that we r going into a game as the underdogs.
It really feels weird but at least I've got a taste on how other teams feel when they were playin Juve these last 10 years.

I am pretty sure we wont win this match,& I'll be really satisfied with a draw BUT I am sure that we will be back very soon.

Forza Juve
It's a very strange feeling for me also, but underdog tag is better than superiority complex that we had in the past. Players have to put 110% effort in all games this season to show team's worth and regain our status as Italy's biggest club.

Sep 19, 2006
:agree: I think he totally owned Kuffour back then.I don't like Zlatan but that was really an awesome goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLIKP2fkfW8
I dont think that any Juve supporter likes Zlatan but that doesnt hide the fact that he is Super Talented & one of the best strikers in the world right now.
If Zlatan wasnt so messed up in his head he would have been One of the best in the world 2 years ago.

It was really Stupid selling him to Inter(our biggest rival),we could have sold him to ManUtd or Madrid who were dying for him back then:disagree: .

Geof

May 14, 2004
Gazzetta also put Almiron on the field. And Grygera:

1 Buffon
21 Grygera 14 Andrade 19 Criscito 3 Chiellini
7 Salihamidzic 4 Almiron6 Zanetti 11 Nedved
17 Trezeguet 10 Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)