Serie A: Roma vs Juventus [September 23 2007] (7 Viewers)

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
roma have good team and play great & they can win aginst any team

exapt juve ...... they feel so little aginst us and thats why they hate us so much

so i say mmmm 3-1 for juve

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
No,unfortunately no german tv channel will show this game as usual.It hasn't been aired a match in free tv since I can think.Just on Premiere,but I think atm they are just showing EPL,Austrian leauge cause of problems with rights I think.I'll watch it by stream,chances are good.
Can't you try sports bars that show Canal+? Am sure they would show the game.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nedved would thrive in this formation..it gives him a free role, and we all know how accurate his shot are from just outside the box...but to be honest, I dont think much of Brazzo as an outside midfielder, or even a midfielder at all...and we all know what I think of Tiago

Our midfield would be too weak, IMO...
The thing is with neddy is that he always has that free roaming role and he will always drift into space.

Also what i dont understand is why you're bashing Tiago but not almiron who imo has been absolutely horrible since we started the season with competitive games

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The only way to control Roma would be to put a player on Totti, De Rosi & Mancini or Guily. That would cut their distribution & mess up their creativity. Zanetti is the key to our success in this game.

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
hey hi...ummm i tink i wanna say sumting dat i tink will happen....

mourinho have left chelsea, and he promised that his next team wun b an English team, some may think that he will go to real madrid, but i dun tink so. he likes defensive footballl, which real madrid doesnt, which is also a reason why capello was sacked by them.

therefore, i think there is a great possiblilty that he will come to juve if approached. reasons are, he loves challenges (because it proves he is special) and handling juventus at this time is challenging, because he wants to fight against all odds and make juventus champions right after being promoted back to serie A.
and also, juventus plays the football that he thinks is best, which is defensive style.

yea i really wish that mourinho can become our manager, so i really wish that the clubs can approach him ASAP....

furthermore, if he were to come, his favourite players may come too....just think about the likes of carvelhon, lampard, drogba and co......

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
o ya..by the way.... i think chances are high that ronaldinho may now be tempted to move to a new club because of his form and also being dropped and substituted...

probably a move to AC milan....but i fantasize about him wearing juventus shirt....well miracles happen in football......

just imagine, mourinho becomes our coach, his players come over, and ronaldinho join us...all of a sudden, juventus turned into strongest team in the world right after promotion. WOW what a dream

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i am back after Jack request to be back on this forum , i hope best for all the guys , i was in australia for 2 weeks ,anyway I hope that Juve get a good result from this game , a draw will be good IMO

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah, but honestly, he should play.
and Scoring a Goal :)

FFS , Please Drop Almiron Off the pitch if he still not in his Form and This is Tiago time to show his worth .

Welcome back Maher , envy you , How's Sydney ? i will go there maybe in the next 1 year or 18 months later to meet my Honey :toast:

Juventus will Sparking Tonight , Just believe my Feeling .

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)