Serie A: Roma vs Juventus [September 23 2007] (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve used to win the league with minimum effort but this minimum effort approach does not work in the CL.
True, because it is very difficult to suddenly raise your game when you play a top team when you are cruising most weeks.

Dec 26, 2004
3 - 1 to Roma but EVERYONE knows that I am bad at predictions.
Last week I made only 5 right predicts out of 10 Serie A games... my best predict so far was Fenerbahce against Inter on the "Champios League Predicitor" application :D

I tried to be optimistic and predicit a 1-0 to Juve (A clean sheet in the Olimpico :shocked:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last week I made only 5 right predicts out of 10 Serie A games... my best predict so far was Fenerbahce against Inter on the "Champios League Predicitor" application :D

I tried to be optimistic and predicit a 1-0 to Juve (A clean sheet in the Olimpico :shocked:)
I play something like Tutto Calcio here with some friends, it was my turn and I predicted 9 out of 13 correct which wins me nothing.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Problem is who will replace him? Iaquinta?

Speed & Juve are not so compatible if you have not noticed.
well we can change that and its not only his speed as one on one his performances are not the best and i think we use that to our advantage.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Del Piero challenges Giallorossi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero sees Juventus on a par with Serie A leaders Roma ahead of Sunday’s "electrifying" showdown.

“It will be an electrifying encounter,” the Bianconeri captain told Sky Italia of the Olimpico clash.

“I think that Roma are the favourites, but in the grand scheme of things the two teams are of equal strength.”

After three rounds the Giallorossi are the only side with a 100 per cent record and are yet to concede a single goal.

They also impressed with a midweek 2-0 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League and will hope to extend that run on Sunday afternoon.

Del Piero’s international career has always seen him compared to various other players, including Roma captain Francesco Totti.

“I never had any arguments with Totti. We respect each other and, in fact, we both would have liked to play together a bit more,” insisted Alex.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)