[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (22 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
3 days is not enough time to rest fully after a 120 minute game.
I'm not saying Giaccherini won't perform or something like that.
But he won't be 100% charged.
I'd rather use Estigarribia and have him get in as a sub at 60 or 70 minutes.
Would love to see Elia to at some point but it might be asking to much

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hope Barzagli and Bonucci aren't too tired. Bonucci especially did a lot of running I noticed, he came up a few times and was playing RB at one point.

I saw Quag was a bit injured but he looked alright.

Roma have way too many important players missing. Our midfield will dominate them. Plus we will have a fresh Licht too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Good, that day will probably make a big difference. Giacc will probably start on the left then. He definitely deserves the start.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
3 days is not enough time to rest fully after a 120 minute game.
I'm not saying Giaccherini won't perform or something like that.
But he won't be 100% charged.
I'd rather use Estigarribia and have him get in as a sub at 60 or 70 minutes.
Would love to see Elia to at some point but it might be asking to much
It's 4 days rest. Should be plenty.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
All i want is that our players dont get all cocky. We shouldnt underestimate anyone at this point. I just want them to go out there, play their game, keep their heads cool, no bull-shitting and bring back 3 points to Torino....please...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
All i want is that our players dont get all cocky. We shouldnt underestimate anyone at this point. I just want them to go out there, play their game, keep their heads cool, no bull-shitting and bring back 3 points to Torino....please...
Conte knows this and he is instilling the right mentality into the players unlike last season when we were 2nd and everyone was saying scudetto.

Anyone know what their full starting line up will look like? I'm guessing Totti will probably start. Maybe behind Osvaldo and Lamela.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think Giaccherini moved back above Estigarribia in the pecking order after that performance against Bologna. He's a fit lad, I'd start with him on the left even though he played 120 minutes in the Coppa. The rest of the team picks itself. Would like to see DP get some minutes off the bench.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think its going to be as easy as some people think.

3-1, close match until a 88th minute killer from Matri. :)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would unleash Elia on that shit defense. Let him play in Vucinic's spot and dribble whatever shit Roma puts at RB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)