[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (1 Viewer)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You were talking about Milan having a shot at the CL Title this season a few days back, werent you?
technically, Benfica also has a shot ... not to mention Inter not being exactly anybody's favourites 2 years ago either ... so, it's not like I said something that isn't true - a lot can happen, in no time.

Also, let's not forget that Fabregas to Milan was a done deal :D
it was, provided he couldn't go to Barca

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I originally had Totti in place of Osvaldo due to the tension in the Roma dressing room, but decided that the latter has been well rested and in decent form.

Pizarro just doesn't seem to be used much.
no, he isn't, unfortunately for Roma. But with his back vs the wall and Gago out and others playing like crap, I'd expect LE to swallow his ego and start Pizarro.
Ironically, it was namely Pizarro's presence vs Milan that helped Roma resemble even remotely that barca style they've been wanking over ... without him, they've been pretty pathetic bar a game or two.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tricky game, we might get complacent because they are missing many important players. We should not do that and regret it afterwards.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
This will be a totally different game to Cesena. This Roma is a mess and they play possession football, they are not capable of playing defense like Cesena. I want a blowout and I think we can achieve this. We are head and shoulders above them this season (thank you Luis Enrique) and they will be without three starters, this is a chance we can't miss.

I would actually be dissapointed with a win by just one goal.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd also take a draw here, I think it'll be a tough game. However our main strength in the midfield will be crucial against Roma's quite lightweight midfield, especially if De Rossi is forced to play CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)