[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not like that defense is worse than what teams like Bologna, Catania or Chievo have. You know, teams we failed to beat.

It's our advantage that their best defenders are out, but with good tactics Roma can do well against us.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It's not like that defense is worse than what teams like Bologna, Catania or Chievo have. You know, teams we failed to beat.

It's our advantage that their best defenders are out, but with good tactics Roma can do well against us.
now that's someone with his feet on the ground :tup:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Stekelenburg
Cicinho-Heinze-Cassetti-Taddei
Perrotta-De Rossi-Simplicio
Pjanic
Lamela-Osvaldo​

Maybe?
Totti should be back for this one, I think, and probably Pizarro will start in midfield for Gago - he did very well vs Milan and helped Roma have a fluid, possession game in midfield. It's beyond me why LE keeps Pizarro out (unless he is injured but don't think so).
Boriello is also back from injury, but he will probably start from the bench.
De Rossi could appear at CB, although I'd expect Casseti to fill in that role ... unless Kjaer has a miraculous recovery.

May 22, 2007
Totti should be back for this one, I think, and probably Pizarro will start in midfield for Gago - he did very well vs Milan and helped Roma have a fluid, possession game in midfield. It's beyond me why LE keeps Pizarro out (unless he is injured but don't think so).
Boriello is also back from injury, but he will probably start from the bench.
De Rossi could appear at CB, although I'd expect Casseti to fill in that role ... unless Kjaer has a miraculous recovery.
I originally had Totti in place of Osvaldo due to the tension in the Roma dressing room, but decided that the latter has been well rested and in decent form.

Pizarro just doesn't seem to be used much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)