[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
who else sees us going with 3-5-2 again
I wouldnt be suprised if its the same line up bar coman and possibly padoin

- - - Updated - - -

We move Pereyra to CM and sub someone else ( Draxler :D ) :boh:

You should always play your best team and right now that's our best team.
I agree but when your bench is so thin, as ours is right now, we wont play more than 3 cms

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i expected a padoin/caceres substitution. bony could have stepped up to the midfield, he would have been much more effective in both defence and passing than poor padchinho, our genuine pirlo replacement. :sergio:
well hardly Pirlo replacement but at least better than Padoin. Being a kind of DM and playmaker tough not as classy as Pirlo

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
pereyra is not a good CM
Yup. Yu give the ball to Pereyra and he'll run and dribble a bit.
He need to learn to shoot if he has the chance. Like yesterday. he was at the entrance of penalty area and instead og going for the shot he passed to Mandzkuic who was wider and away ;(

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yup. Yu give the ball to Pereyra and he'll run and dribble a bit.
He need to learn to shoot if he has the chance. Like yesterday. he was at the entrance of penalty area and instead og going for the shot he passed to Mandzkuic who was wider and away ;(
he also is not a good tackler and is not good at temporizing the game

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pereyra is not a good CM
agreed.

btw with the current squad (i mean with no tq) a 4-4-2 could be a viable option, and we could also use pereyra. i think this would be a cool alternative to the predictable 3-5-2 or the castrated 4-3-1-2 without a proper tq:

buffon - licht, bonu, chiello, evra - pereyra, marchisio, pogba, sandro - morata/dybala, mandzu

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
agreed.

btw with the current squad (i mean with no tq) a 4-4-2 could be a viable option, and we could also use pereyra. i think this would be a cool alternative to the predictable 3-5-2 or the castrated 4-3-1-2 without a proper tq:

buffon - licht, bonu, chiello, evra - pereyra, marchisio, pogba, sandro - morata/dybala, mandzu
yep and with cuadrado we can stick him at the RM spot

- - - Updated - - -

Play Sandro as CM :D ???
or buy a proper CM to replace vidal :D which i think is what is going to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)