[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
3-5-2 with our full squad might work. Im not talking for the Roma game cause we still have a lot of players missing and a lot of new players who need to settle in, but we will be able to do better in the future with 3-5-2.

Buffon
Barza - Bonu - Giorgio
Cuadrado - Khedira - Marchi - Pogba - Alex Sandro
Dybala - Morata​

Looks good IMO.
Yep , that is an improvement over last year imho .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for the last time, playing with 3 defenders is NOT better than playing with 2 and having an extra mid or attacker.

did we not learn anything from last season?

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
for the last time, playing with 3 defenders is NOT better than playing with 2 and having an extra mid or attacker.

did we not learn anything from last season?
Allegri was just trolling Beppe and show him how ugly it would get without an AM

At roma we will play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. I am sure.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    Allegri was just trolling Beppe and show him how ugly it would get without an AM

At roma we will play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. I am sure.
    we still should have won easily 3-0 yesterday.

Like I said if it wasn't for our misfortunes in front of goal no one would be bitching about the 352 today.

In fact you would see arrogant posts about Roma...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    we still should have won easily 3-0 yesterday.

Like I said if it wasn't for our misfortunes in front of goal no one would be bitching about the 352 today.

In fact you would see arrogant posts about Roma...
    Well considering Coman and Pereyra's record in front of goal, I wouldn't call them misfortunes. This is what you get when your only chance of scoring for 64 minutes is a half-fit Mandzukic. Not playing Dybala was not a good idea. Allegri's reluctance to add another attacker and take one defender out was ridiculous, considering that Coman was actually creating chances for the others. Throwing Isla and Llorente in was beyond ridiculous.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Well considering Coman and Pereyra's record in front of goal, I wouldn't call them misfortunes. This is what you get when your only chance of scoring for 64 minutes is a half-fit Mandzukic. Not playing Dybala was not a good idea. Allegri's reluctance to add another attacker and take one defender out was ridiculous, considering that Coman was actually creating chances for the others. Throwing Isla and Llorente in was beyond ridiculous.
    :tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Sorry guys, going with a loss on this one. i think a draw is the best we can achieve here, and ill be very surprised if we come away with the three points here. Unfortunately its all about building a little bit of momentum going into matchdays like this and the psychological aspect plays a big part. We are missing out on both at the moment especially with key personnel missing in important positions a la Marchisio. We still might put up an all-heart display but I think Roma will knick this one.

2-0 Roma

Best case scenario, high scoring draw 2-2.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Sorry guys, going with a loss on this one. i think a draw is the best we can achieve here, and ill be very surprised if we come away with the three points here. Unfortunately its all about building a little bit of momentum going into matchdays like this and the psychological aspect plays a big part. We are missing out on both at the moment especially with key personnel missing in important positions a la Marchisio. We still might put up an all-heart display but I think Roma will knick this one.

2-0 Roma

Best case scenario, high scoring draw 2-2.
    Hate being the pessimist but sadly I agree.. though got a small element of belief that I see us grinding a draw.. a win though nop ain't gonna happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    i think a draw is the best we can achieve here
    i've seen roma against hellas, and they're not even remotely a complete side either. even though we were below par against udinese, this might be our best chance to win an away match before the sassuolo fixture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)