[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I got to say I had a bad feeling against Udinese.. BUT I have a good feeling against Roma!
We are going to thrash them IMO (They are strong and everything and will finish 2nd IMO but still we are going to thrash them in their own stadium)
I see A.Sandro and Cuadrado being our focal point for the game

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I got to say I had a bad feeling against Udinese.. BUT I have a good feeling against Roma!
We are going to thrash them IMO (They are strong and everything and will finish 2nd IMO but still we are going to thrash them in their own stadium)
I see A.Sandro and Cuadrado being our focal point for the game
I don't think that they will play at all.Especially Quadrado.Sandro maybe but starting the match from the bench.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    @Hustini don't!

you got the time right. It's all good now. :hustini:
    I don't know. With the new kid and family its hectic lately plus everyone nagging me about opening it late or being blamed for a loss has taken the fun out of it for me.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I don't know. With the new kid and family its hectic lately plus everyone nagging me about opening it late or being blamed for a loss has taken the fun out of it for me.
    Don't take people seriously. I understand you have have the time so it's your call.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    Yes, especially if we are battling to control midfield.

When Marchisio comes back we'll probably return to a back four.
    Even if Khedira comes back. Only reason why we used a 352 is to have numbers in midfield because our usual quality there was missing.

Pereyra as a CM in a back 4 is better than in a 352 but I think Pereyra should stay as an AM now. I sorta agree with X on this.

Seriously though. We absolutely controlled the game yesterday it was painful to see the wasted chances. These things happen, so its nothing to freak out about.

The ONE thing I was annoyed with Allegri about yesterday was not starting Dybala. I like he is giving Coman chances but as soon as Dybala came on you could see those dangerous passes that created instantly. He needs to start if Morata is out. Even so it should be Dybala - Morata/Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't take people seriously. I understand you have have the time so it's your call.
    I put in my two-week notice with my part-time job yesterday :D. So, hopefully after the Roma game I will be locked and loaded for a while. I am waiting on news for my full time job hopefully by the end of September that will be a 9-5 Mon-Fri gig so at least for the league matches I will be good to go, CL might be an issue but we can cross that road when we get there.

Maybe I was a one season wonder :depressed

Just have my back when people jump on the anti-Hust bandwagon.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Even if Khedira comes back. Only reason why we used a 352 is to have numbers in midfield because our usual quality there was missing.

Pereyra as a CM in a back 4 is better than in a 352 but I think Pereyra should stay as an AM now. I sorta agree with X on this.

Seriously though. We absolutely controlled the game yesterday it was painful to see the wasted chances. These things happen, so its nothing to freak out about.

The ONE thing I was annoyed with Allegri about yesterday was not starting Dybala. I like he is giving Coman chances but as soon as Dybala came on you could see those dangerous passes that created instantly. He needs to start if Morata is out. Even so it should be Dybala - Morata/Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

I put in my two-week notice with my part-time job yesterday :D. So, hopefully after the Roma game I will be locked and loaded for a while. I am waiting on news for my full time job hopefully by the end of September that will be a 9-5 Mon-Fri gig so at least for the league matches I will be good to go, CL might be an issue but we can cross that road when we get there.

Maybe I was a one season wonder :depressed

Just have my back when people jump on the anti-Hust bandwagon.
    I thought Alex got you back if you know what I mean. :klin:

FORZA HUSTINI!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    I would like to see this starting 11 for the Roma game

Lich-Bonucci-CHellini-Sandro
    Pereyra..Sturaro..Cuadrado
    ............Pogba
    ........Dybala..Morata

or

Lich-Bonucci-CHellini-Sandro
    Cuadrado..Sturaro....Pogba
    ............ Pereyra
    ........Dybala..Morata

if I see Padoin and/or Isla on the starting 11 when I turn on my TV I will have a hissy fit!

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #75
    Buffon
    Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
    Stuaro-Marchisio*-Pogba
    Cuadrado-Dybala
    Mandzukic​

Not sure if Morata is fit.

*Marchisio if fit pls

- - - Updated - - -

I think having Cuadrado & Dybala playing behind Mandzukic is going to make it very difficult and unpredicitable for Roma to defend against. Mandzukic will probably draw at least 2 defenders and that will open up space for their passes & pace to run into said space. :D

Manager lvl 345638

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    who else sees us going with 3-5-2 again
    I definetly do . In all honesty while I am not a fan of it , I think that the 352 is the perfect formation for the squad , especially after the new players get accoustomed to the squad and the injured ones come back . We have a terrific trio in defense , a great midfield , a creative technical ss dybala/coman , a good striker morata/mandzukic and finally we have what we always lacked , 2 good wingbacks . I think the only thing lacking at the moment is a pirlo like regista . We lack the wings for a 433 and an AMF for the 4312 . If we don't get an AMF I wouldn't be surprised if this will be the main formation of the season and even if we get an AMF I still think it would be smart to use the 352 fairly often . Strangely enough this seems like a perfect team for conte .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    3-5-2 with our full squad might work. Im not talking for the Roma game cause we still have a lot of players missing and a lot of new players who need to settle in, but we will be able to do better in the future with 3-5-2.

Buffon
    Barza - Bonu - Giorgio
    Cuadrado - Khedira - Marchi - Pogba - Alex Sandro
    Dybala - Morata​

Looks good IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)