[Serie A] Roma 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 11th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
just came back home. I know we won at the last minute which is fucking awesome but can someone tell me how the game was. Did we dominate them?
Nah, they had more possession and slightly better chances, but they played very similarly to how they did in Turin, and we could have caught them out a few times with better counters.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah, they had more possession and slightly better chances, but they played very similarly to how they did in Turin, and we could have caught them out a few times with better counters.
This game likely deserved a draw, as Llorente should have scored twice for sure, and they had two chances that should have been buried for sure.

The fact that a draw was deserved makes us winning on a last minutes Osvaldo goal so much better though! :rofl:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
did anyone seel toloi trying to throw himself at tevez as he skippped past towards the end of the game :lol:
Please i need a gif of this shid!!!

Not even Bonucci on his most trollfull day can pull this maneuver!!!!

I almost peed myself whn i saw this flying Mofo tryng to tackle tevez headfirst and failing to take him down.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This game likely deserved a draw, as Llorente should have scored twice for sure, and they had two chances that should have been buried for sure.

The fact that a draw was deserved makes us winning on a last minutes Osvaldo goal so much better though! :rofl:
Actually thinking back we did have that Llorente chance and the Pogba one off the post, so it was pretty even in that respect. Theirs was through Gervinho.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Please i need a gif of this shid!!!

Not even Bonucci on his most trollfull day can pull this maneuver!!!!

I almost peed myself whn i saw this flying Mofo tryng to tackle tevez headfirst and failing to take him down.
This was hilarious rugby stuff :lol:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
BT football panel are so anti-juve ffs. Always made up by a bunch of ex Milan and Inter players plus some anti-juve pundits

Constantly mentioning our 1-0 B team cup loss to Roma, saying Roma could've won the Scudetto if Totti stayed fit, and saying Roma play much better football than us

It's more attractive, certainly. But better? No

Was pissing me off so much.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Actually thinking back we did have that Llorente chance and the Pogba one off the post, so it was pretty even in that respect. Theirs was through Gervinho.
Yeah. Llorente shot straight at the keeper when he should have buried it, and then the free header in the 6 yard box that he didn't direct at all.

Gervinho scored and then that double chance that Storari saved, they could have done better from.

So I suppose we should have won 3-2 all told. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)