[Serie A] Roma 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 11th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Please i need a gif of this shid!!!

Not even Bonucci on his most trollfull day can pull this maneuver!!!!

I almost peed myself whn i saw this flying Mofo tryng to tackle tevez headfirst and failing to take him down.
i've been looking all over for that everywhere :D i couldn't stop laughing when toloi pulled that stunt :lol:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Nah, they had more possession and slightly better chances, but they played very similarly to how they did in Turin, and we could have caught them out a few times with better counters.
I really wish Juve have more speedy counter attacks next season so the opponents won't know what hit them. Directness, not repeating back passes.

Matteo1897

Dec 20, 2013
BT football panel are so anti-juve ffs. Always made up by a bunch of ex Milan and Inter players plus some anti-juve pundits

Constantly mentioning our 1-0 B team cup loss to Roma, saying Roma could've won the Scudetto if Totti stayed fit, and saying Roma play much better football than us

It's more attractive, certainly. But better? No

Was pissing me off so much.
Its the same rubbish from them guys every week, which makes it even sweeter when we win

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
BT football panel are so anti-juve ffs. Always made up by a bunch of ex Milan and Inter players plus some anti-juve pundits

Constantly mentioning our 1-0 B team cup loss to Roma, saying Roma could've won the Scudetto if Totti stayed fit, and saying Roma play much better football than us

It's more attractive, certainly. But better? No

Was pissing me off so much.
2/3 Roma fans on there, not sure about the French guy.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Roma wins the first 10 games of the season, "They're gonna win the Scudetto!", "No competition" "They're like us in 2011-12, unbeatable" arrives unbeaten in the match with us the 5th January, where they have to consacrate them as the Scudetto favourites... And loses with an humiliating 3-0 and two red cards in the last mins losing their head.

Still, they have a great league (even if an amazing opponent leaves them trophyless 2 matches before the end of the season), and, most of all, they have the defendive record and are still unbeaten at home, thing they're proud of. They're gonna finish this season with at least one of them, little consolation but it is, while they try to throw shit (along with some Juve supporters, I'd say) to a team that this years has done wonders, and has been just unlucky in CL, whatever you can say, that is the truth, and all the stat experts agrees.

The final game at home starts, when their hated opponents are already champions. It's a very funny and balanced match, full of chances and great goalkeeping by both sides, until, in the last minute, a slow ball by Lichtsteiner cuts the area (there is not ANY offside as I've seen in this topic, I don't know why say it, probably some Roma fans came up with this bullshit, and...

Their hated former player, that had a row with Totti and with the entire fanbase and left criticized, completely booed throughout his match since the first second into the pitch, who's never won nothing in Rome as he's hoped before, sets the ball in the top corner and celebrates like a total boss.

No defensive record anymore, not unbeaten, not unbeaten at home, no Scudetto, no Coppa Italia, nothing. Just the bad words said to us during the whole league by one of the shittiest fanbase on the planet.

One of the best fairy tales in this sport, for me, Another was the whole 2011-12 season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So I missed the first half and then decided to go to the gym. I had a tough session there and on the way home I remembered the game, I stopped aside, picked up my phone and looked up the result and saw that Osvaldo out of all players scored in the dying minutes to seal the victory. That was poetic in many different angles. I started laughing and laughing and couldn't drive back again for a while

I simply love it but now imagine if we get trolled at home for not getting more than 100 points :scared:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Roma wins the first 10 games of the season, "They're gonna win the Scudetto!", "No competition" "They're like us in 2011-12, unbeatable" arrives unbeaten in the match with us the 5th January, where they have to consacrate them as the Scudetto favourites... And loses with an humiliating 3-0 and two red cards in the last mins losing their head.

Still, they have a great league (even if an amazing opponent leaves them trophyless 2 matches before the end of the season), and, most of all, they have the defendive record and are still unbeaten at home, thing they're proud of. They're gonna finish this season with at least one of them, little consolation but it is, while they try to throw $#@! (along with some Juve supporters, I'd say) to a team that this years has done wonders, and has been just unlucky in CL, whatever you can say, that is the truth, and all the stat experts agrees.

The final game at home starts, when their hated opponents are already champions. It's a very funny and balanced match, full of chances and great goalkeeping by both sides, until, in the last minute, a slow ball by Lichtsteiner cuts the area (there is not ANY offside as I've seen in this topic, I don't know why say it, probably some Roma fans came up with this bull$#@!, and...

Their hated former player, that had a row with Totti and with the entire fanbase and left criticized, completely booed throughout his match since the first second into the pitch, who's never won nothing in Rome as he's hoped before, sets the ball in the top corner and celebrates like a total boss.

No defensive record anymore, not unbeaten, not unbeaten at home, no Scudetto, no Coppa Italia, nothing. Just the bad words said to us during the whole league by one of the $#@!tiest fanbase on the planet.

One of the best fairy tales in this sport, for me, Another was the whole 2011-12 season.
Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

A bit annoying for the first two games of next season
No ,Supercoppa also counts I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)