[Serie A] Roma 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 11th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:rofl:

Man I still can't get over how hard Osvaldo trolled this.
From the smirk while waiting to come on, to the fans booing and whistling the heck out of him, to the being rubbish in general play, to scoring a missile in the top corner with the very last kick of the match.

I went to bed at 4am (Syd time) not being able to stop lolling - my wife woke up startled at my constant laughing thinking I had completely lost the plot, unaware I had just watched a game. Anyways now, like my admirers on this forum, she thinks I've gone mad :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Storari had the better game, but I had to vote him MoM for just the ubertroll. The only way he could have topped that is to punch Lamela in the face right afterwards as part of his goal celebration.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
The fact that we were able to press them in their own area for some parts of the match even in the first half, where usually teams just examine and are more careful, especially in Serie A, against a side like them, top defence and less conceded chance in Europe at home (at least until yesterday) was impressive. Top shelt performance, really. Everybody fine, except an absymal Padoin and a clumsy Llorente, and also Asamoah, non-existent in the second half offensively an imprecise defensively. Lichtsteiner once again has showed his lack of technique, in the first half fad tons of chances to cross with the first touck but always had to stop it and let the defender close him (he would have crossed bad as always, anyway :lol:) but the last minute perfect assist redeems him. Storari and Pogba amazing really. I'm surprised that the french performance passed unnoticed, it's been one of the best if not the best this year, both offensively and defensively. Osvaldo had two tremendously horrible touches before his trolling goal, but that does not matter now.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Nainggolan on twitter being attacked ................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michele Iuliano @ mikibras 23h
@ OfficialRadja that pretty face that you had at the end of the match ahahahaha daniel Pablo osvaldoooooooo even more beautiful with his goal thanks romaaa

Radja Nainggolan @ OfficialRadja 22h
@ mikibras dickhead!

Monica Cont3 ★ ★ ★ @ MonicaJuventus 19h
@ OfficialRadja @ mikibras But you're really a little man ino ino.

Radja Nainggolan @ OfficialRadja 37m
@ MonicaJuventus @ mikibras and your a C-. G. L. N. Ona ona one ;) .

Monica Cont3 ★★★ &#8207 @monicaJuventus 36m
@ OfficialRadja @ mikibras Ahahahahahah but what the fuck are you still gnawing yesterday, that you leave only insults? Ahahahahah a phenomenon!

Diletta siRNA @ DilettaSirna · 21m
Sorry @ juventusfc I wanted to send my big thanks to Marotta for not taking @ OfficialRadja . The style Juve nn is for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)