SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (7 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
3 points at the Granillo are a grate result :) I'm sure that just few teams will win there...

Btw how do you think of that pink jersey?
Why we cannot play with Bianconeri one also when we play away? :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The pink jersey looks nicer during a match, dunno why. Anyway I thought it wasn't the best of matches to play with that shirt since Reggina's shirt was red.

Sep 28, 2002
the combination of black and pink is great. i juve played with pink shorts it would be a different story, but now kit looks classy. can't wait till i get that jersey, it should arrive in about a week or so. and #7 del piero italia puma jersey :D
did some spending.. :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
r u geting the shorts n socks???i mite buy them, ive got the shirt, missus boght it from the Nou Camp:cool:, just cant find the shorts n socks!!they really complete thhe kit in a stylish classy way

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
am i the only person who has this opinion....

THE AWAY KITS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, you're not the only person. The away kit is lovely, and I'm proud to say that I said so from the beginning :stuckup::D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Do you have the home kit as well?

PS. I like the naming and numbering on the away kit :thumb: Very classy IMO :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

No, you're not the only person. The away kit is lovely, and I'm proud to say that I said so from the beginning :stuckup::D
i said so too, i even got the pink cap because i think the kit is awesome

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Do you have the home kit as well?

PS. I like the naming and numbering on the away kit :thumb: Very classy IMO :cool:
Yeap!
A pink and a little bit orange there, very nice :)
Looks good on Neddy's blonde hair ;):D

Good game, and Maresca was there too :touched:

FORZA JUVE!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
There you are, ratings:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Ferrara 6, Tudor 6, Iuliano 6, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6, Maresca 6.5, Montero sv, Appiah 6, Nedved 6.5, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 6.5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Ferrara 6.5, Tudor 6, Iuliano 6, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 5.5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Maresca 6.5, Montero sv, Appiah 6, Nedved 7.5, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 7.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 7, Ferrara 6, Tudor 6.5, Iuliano 6.5, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 4.5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Maresca 6.5, Montero sv, Appiah 6.5, Nedved 7, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 7.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 7, Ferrara 6, Tudor 6, Iuliano 6.5, Birindelli 5.5, Camoranesi 4.5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6, Maresca 6.5, Montero sv, Appiah 6.5, Nedved 7, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 7.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 7.5, Ferrara 6.5, Tudor 6, Iuliano 6, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Maresca 7, Montero sv, Appiah 6.5, Nedved 7.5, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 7.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 7, Ferrara 6.5, Tudor 7, Iuliano 6.5, Birindelli 5.5, Camoranesi 4, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Maresca 6, Montero sv, Appiah 6.5, Nedved 7, Miccoli 6, Di Vaio 7.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
but you have to read, and i'm too lazy. but thanks for summing it up.

no worries though. I don't see a reason why he shouldn't play well in the next matches.
I guess he's terribly tired right now

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
By most accounts from what i read on here being that i didnt see the game myself, Micolli didnt do much but everyone managed to give him 6 whilst Camo was given such low marks
I guess the media have their favourites and no matter what some ppl do they would get high grades whilst others have to score hatricks to get high marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)